12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jill,
:grouphug: from us too. We also think of your family often and keep you in our prayers. Thank you so much for keeping us updated on the progress.

goodness I hope the online ESPN score is right.... I guess I could forgo the PC and Peter Pan and go to one of the other TV's...........

I spoke toooooo soon. Here's HALEY!! Up in my lap and Gator chomping!!! (my one window up is the score complete with logo~!!!)

Why yes it is. About 1 hour away! They have a great water park there too!!

Kristina, Prayers for him and all those other brave brave people.

Yea for Mike!!!

John, love the mac shirt at Sophia's party.

I have had one heck of a week, but after traveling 24 hours straight, I finally got home today at 2 p.m. I was supposed to be home Thursday night about midnight. Atlanta was really scary.

Have you ever done something so stupid you don't realize how stupid you were until it is all over? I am not suprised by my behavior, but I am suprised by my total inability to admit I have lmitations.

I had incredible pain last Saturday and Sunday, but it was Steve's Birthday and Sunday his family was coming over and I thought I was just having back pain and I was being a woos. Anyway, I just took 800 mill ibuprofen every 4 hours for 2 days (also really stupid) and by 4 a.m. Monday morning, after not sleeping for 3 days I was worse and because I did not want to wake Savannah up, I went to the hosiptal by myself. (also stupid) Anyway, takes the dr about 5 minutes to decide he knows what is wrong, hooks me up to an I.V. and starts Morphine. ok, I feel better, but then people come to get me for CT scans and make me sign stuff... (should have called Steve before the morphine) and I have a Kidney Stone. So from 4-10 I do the morphine and other drugs to break up the stone thing and they call steve (gee, I should have done that) who has to come pick me up. They frown on people driving while sedated.

So Steve takes me home I sleep until noon. Then I get even dumber and I went to work until 2 then drove to the airport. They gave me really heavy duty pain pills, which I did I got take until I got on the steps of the airport shuttle bus. I flew to Ft Lauderdale and got there about midnight. I took pain pills as directed every 4 hours all night until I got up and went to meetings for 3 days. 2 of the days heavily sedated.... I cannot even believe I am writing this.. Can you believe I seriously did this? We had one bus ride to dinner with the whole group and the bus driver got lost so it took us an 1 1/2 to get to the restaurant and my pain pill wore off and I was in tears... Astounding. I am so stupid!

Anyway, that's for everyone who needs someone to make them feel better about thier decisions today. Just look at my fabulous choices.

Kim

Kim! What were you thinking!!!:scared1: I am glad you made it through it all right, but O M G! :grouphug:

Just stopping by during lunch....

ok i got back to work...:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Came back to :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I hate to say this but my manager is really an addhole.....

He yelled at me about all kinds of stuff they had no answers on while i was gone.... and did they bother to call me and ask.... BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :furious:

but i'm supposed to be pshychic and know everything that is going to go wrong for the next three weeks even when it hasn't happened yet....

Did i say he's an addhole...... :furious: :furious: :furious:

I've already vented to HR although it doesn't do me any good...

Guess it's time to get the resume out again......

i really liked the bennies here too....

i hope i don't have to work down near the city again....

i know this isn't good for my BP..... :furious:

BTW i haven't had much time for posting but i have read some....

Nice pictures Vanessa...(you should have taken a cycle helmet for BEN to sign :lmao: )

:flower3: for Becka and her horrible week last week. Things will get better. They have too.....

and Kim....Take care of those kidney stones...They're nasty critters....
(never had one but i did have gall stones so i can imagine pain is of similar caliber) Did the doctor ask you to go on a specific diet? (i know my FIL is supposed to cut out certain things since he's had multiple stones over the last few years and had to go to the hospital.)

and Lisa,

Congrats on Mike's promotion. Glad to see the hours away got him something.
Don't forget that while you're up here that we change to daylight savings on Sat night.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Jill, this may not feel the same, but here is a big ole cyber hug!:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: Give those girls some kisses and I hope you catch a break.

Goodmorning Caroline :flower3:

I hope all is well up there with you all. Is it getting any warmer yet?

Brack, if you want the full game experience and listen to Woody via the internet, go to http://www.theboss.us/ and click on either of the yellow ovals in the top right for a live stream. It may not synch up with the actual game video on TV, but you could listen to the pregame stuff. (I got it to synch with the TV by using my Tivo and pausing until I aligned it.)

Brack, if you want the full game experience and listen to Woody via the internet, go to http://www.theboss.us/ and click on either of the yellow ovals in the top right for a live stream. It may not synch up with the actual game video on TV, but you could listen to the pregame stuff. (I got it to synch with the TV by using my Tivo and pausing until I aligned it.)

That's cool. :thumbsup2 Thanks.

We are still "camping". :thumbsup2 We got to the park around 5 last night, did a quick set up and had dinner. Fun! This morning a group of Civil War soldiers marched past. Tickled my mom to see them! She and I went for walk after breakfast. We are loving it. Hey! DrHug made the bed this morning. I gave him the rules of the road.....first one up makes coffee and breakfast, last one up makes the bed. :lmao: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 He is agreeable to that. Looks like coffee and breakfast will be my job, bedmaking his.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter