12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
lbgraves said:
You guys are too much! Wouldn't it be fun if we could actually get together & chat like this? :lmao: Our DHs would run for cover. LOL!

Good Morning - need to take our dog to doggie daycare, so I spent some time catching up.

I think I am starting to understand what it would have been like to be a fly on the wall at a girl's sleepover :listen:

Are you guys going to be in some lounge every night chatting away????

We had to get dd up at 6:00 this morning to go and watch the hot air balloon liftoff - part of the beginning of the Pro Football HOF festival. Canton turns into a real town for a week now.

and just for good measure . . .

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Can you believe the LIMIT things like the banana here? I had about 30 more but it wont let me!

John

klineyqueen said:
I don't have time to be shy! I would....but I can't seem to fit it into my schedule! My DH must have tons of time because he is shy... :confused3

Brandi - That would be such a great tag..."I don't have time to be shy!!" Oh tag fairy!!!

lbgraves said:
Are we going to leave this one for the morning crowd?

:sad2: No...the morning crowd never gets them...all we do is help do the buildup for the big snag at night time... :surfweb: :surfweb: But that's okay. I know my place! I just honestly can't believe how chatty you guys are. And what is really sad is that I feel bad responding to a post that is ....oh.....15 pages back!!! GEESH!!!!

So here I sit... :surfweb: catching up...
:surfweb: building up the count...

lbgraves said:
I wonder where PJ is tonight. ???

I was reading, but had another miagrain. I stopped at page 521, you all were mentioning going to bed, :rolleyes: . Still hurt this morning and all my neck muscles have stiffen, may stay home today. And later, take mom to buy a new computer, gave her my old PC and the motherboard fried, she has had it a month. :badpc: .

Pj

RealMickey said:
MommyMinnie...To let you know the trek geek level of our household...on the Magic we shot photos of ourselves ouside of the forward elevators on the tenth deck because thay are marked "10 Forward". :lmao:

I work with someone like that, :thumbsup2 . Mom and I are New Gen fans, and she like the rest of the series aswell.

Pj

lbgraves said:
Oh, let's not forget Karen!

Good morning, Karen!!!

AAAWWWWW.....just read this one....and you made my day...or my week.... :love: Thank You Oh Worthy Empress!!!!!!

klineyqueen said:
ARe you working today Karen?

....um.....er......work....um....well....um...I am sitting in the office....but working....well.....sure! I keep checking my emails...So - yeah, I'm working!!!

;)

klineyqueen said:
When I first started to post on this thread I would always see the pic of DD and Cindy. Well for some crazy reason I always pictured you as Cinderella. I don't know why but when I meet you I will expect you to look like Cindy!!!!

I do know what you look like from the website etc. but I got that crazy idea in my head the first time I saw that pic!

When Lisa first added that pic to her signature, I pm'ed her to tell her how sweet her daughter looked and how much I like that she was not in a costume but a dress that just had the feeling of Cindy's. :blush: This was long before I knew she was coming our the same cruise as me.

Stocker, who me? :rotfl2:.

Pj

Does anyone remember one group who had buttons made up...the kind you wear on your shirt...not the kind you put thru the opening to keep your shirt closed! (That little explanation was provided for all you girls who stayed up late at the little sleepover/chatover you had last night)

...anyway...buttons...focus...

Wouldn't it be great if we made buttons with little worthy titles that people have earned on the boards?

For example..Lisa's would be Worthy Empress!

I wish I had one of those button makers. That would be great. Maybe that's something I should look into for our school too. Yes, Lisa - school days are getting closer so my brain starts getting into that "Please Volunteer Me for Everything" mode.

:rotfl:

pjpoohbear said:
Stocker, who me? :rotfl2:.

Pj

Penny - I think you need a vacation from your job..books are on your brain...stocker vs. stalker.

Stocker - one who makes sure books are on the shelf...
Stalker - one who makes sure Dismembers are in line!

mum of two pirates said:
In my inbox I have 10 messages but it says 80 where are the other 70. I del. all the sent ones?

Do you ask for read receipts, do you hit ok or cancel when that box (not book) comes up? If you hit OK, then that could be where they are.

Pj

BuzzBoyMom said:
Penny - I think you need a vacation from your job..books are on your brain...stocker vs. stalker.

Stocker - one who makes sure books are on the shelf...
Stalker - one who makes sure Dismembers are in line!

Yep, you are right. That word always gets me, how often does one use Stalker?

Although I had one in HS, he broke into my locker, would call my home for hours at a time, from a payphone across the street :furious: . We had gone to school for years together, and he thought because I was nice to him, that it meant I wanted to be his girlfriend, this was in grades 9 and 10, it stopped after the school got the police involved and my brother came to act as my bodyguard at a school dance I was in charge of.

pj

Here's somethng for all you girls to chew on and get your juices flowing this morning. I fully expect another 200 posts when I check at home tonight . . .

Got this from a friend today.

Difference Between Women And Men

1.NAMES

If Laurie, Linda, Elizabeth and Barbara go out for lunch, they will call each other Laurie, Linda, Elizabeth and Barbara.

If Mark, Chris, Eric and Tom go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla, Peanut-Head and Scrappy.

2.EATING OUT
When the bill arrives, Mark, Chris, Eric and Tom will each throw in a $20 , even though it's only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.
When the women get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.

3.MONEY
A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need, but it's on sale.

4.BATHROOMS
A man has five items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel from the Marriott.
The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify most of these items.

5.ARGUMENTS
A woman has the last word in any argument.
Anything a man says after that... is the beginning of a new argument.

6.CATS
Women love cats cats love women.
Men say they love cats, but when women aren't looking, men kick cats.
7.FUTURE
A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

8.SUCCESS
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

9.MARRIAGE
A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change , and she does.

10.DRESSING UP
A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the garbage, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.
A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.

11.NATURAL
Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.
Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

12.OFFSPRING
Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams.
A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.

13.THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing.

AND FINALLY....
A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position.
As they passed a barnyard of mules, jack *****, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically,
"Relatives of yours?"
"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter