12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
pjpoohbear said:
Yep, you are right. That word always gets me, how often does one use Stalker?

Although I had one in HS, he broke into my locker, would call my home for hours at a time, from a payphone across the street :furious: . We had gone to school for years together, and he thought because I was nice to him, that it meant I wanted to be his girlfriend, this was in grades 9 and 10, it stopped after the school got the police involved and my brother came to act as my bodyguard at a school dance I was in charge of.

pj

Gosh - that sounds scary!

Karen, at least my big brother actually protected me. Better then when he put me in a dryer and turned it on, I guess.

Pj

klineyqueen said:
When I first started to post on this thread I would always see the pic of DD and Cindy. Well for some crazy reason I always pictured you as Cinderella. I don't know why but when I meet you I will expect you to look like Cindy!!!!

I do know what you look like from the website etc. but I got that crazy idea in my head the first time I saw that pic!

Me too! Isn't that crazy?

Also, my DD loves that picture of Cinderella. She goes to the computer and says "Rella" and she wants me to pull one of your posts up so she can see her and blow kisses at her. :)

You guys were busy last night after I went to bed. I guess I am not the stay up late and party type. ;) Are we having cruise chat tonight? I might have to check it out again if I have time.

:rotfl: John. That should start some conversation around here.

pjpoohbear said:
I was reading, but had another miagrain. I stopped at page 521, you all were mentioning going to bed, :rolleyes: . Still hurt this morning and all my neck muscles have stiffen, may stay home today. And later, take mom to buy a new computer, gave her my old PC and the motherboard fried, she has had it a month. :badpc: .

Pj
I can't tell you how many times I've made a migrane worse by reading this thread. :rotfl: Even though y'all are so funny and fun, reading on the computer can be torture!

Keeping up with these posts is nearly impossible so this may have been covered before, but I was curious...

If the (Verandah)man with his finger on the screen shot trigger for all the port web cams is sailing with us who is going to take a screen shot of our cruise? :goodvibes

Jeff

klineyqueen said:
I feel so much better now!!! I thought I was the only one who pictured you as Cinderella! You can tell your DD that she has a princess for a mommy.

Me too and I thought I was the only one.

brack said:
OK I'm done. I have to be in the office early tomorrow and this Sunday I'm in Annapolis so I need to do some prep work.

Try not to make too many pages; it is hard to catch up when you all get chatty.

Goodnight

What's up with you all? I go to bed late and ask you not to make too many pages and what happens?

12 pages and 177 posts!

I have to work sometime guys!

lbgraves said:
You guys are too much! Wouldn't it be fun if we could actually get together & chat like this? :lmao: Our DHs would run for cover. LOL!

I'm a little concerned .... does this mean that I'm "one of the girls?

Jhalkias said:
Difference Between Women And Men

4.BATHROOMS
A man has five items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel from the Marriott.
The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify most of these items.

I only have the toothbrush, electic razor, soap and a towel from Hampton Inn (not really but it sounds cute and I wanted to say Pop Century but that would be bad). My DW does have the average.

I am thankful I am on maternaty leave. If I had to go to work every day I could NEVER keep up with this gang! I am glad I can check in on you cooky bunch!

My DS wants to add some smiles so these are from him.
popcorn:: popcorn:: :fish: :maleficen :dumbo: :simba: :cake: :jumping1: :beach: pixiedust: :scared1:

pjpoohbear said:
Yep, you are right. That word always gets me, how often does one use Stalker?

Although I had one in HS, he broke into my locker, would call my home for hours at a time, from a payphone across the street :furious: . We had gone to school for years together, and he thought because I was nice to him, that it meant I wanted to be his girlfriend, this was in grades 9 and 10, it stopped after the school got the police involved and my brother came to act as my bodyguard at a school dance I was in charge of.

pj

Scary Penny!!

pjpoohbear said:
Karen, at least my big brother actually protected me. Better then when he put me in a dryer and turned it on, I guess.

Pj

What a childhood you must have had!! :lmao:

mum of two pirates said:
Well I guesse I should say we did. They lime green shirts are up to $5.99 now. I guesse they think they are cool again. And if everybody wants them we should charge more. :rotfl2: So what is the shirt count up to? I can't rack mine today as it is messed (The disney sight) up again.

I noticed that too. They probably couldn't believe the spike in sales. :rotfl:

klineyqueen said:
When I first started to post on this thread I would always see the pic of DD and Cindy. Well for some crazy reason I always pictured you as Cinderella. I don't know why but when I meet you I will expect you to look like Cindy!!!!

I do know what you look like from the website etc. but I got that crazy idea in my head the first time I saw that pic!

Same here!!! I can't stop picturing Lisa as Cinderella even though I've seen the picture on the website. So you're not alone. :rotfl:

tynkerbell said:
I noticed that too. They probably couldn't believe the spike in sales. :rotfl:

I think the DIS has a lot to do with some of the stuff they carry. Years ago when the DIS picked lime green I never saw a lot of items in that color but since then it seems that so many of their items come in lime green. Coincidence?

Well DH is bored at work and is taking off the afternoon so that means I get to have lunch with him and no kids. :woohoo: We can even discuss cruise stuff while we are eating. :)

tynkerbell said:
Same here!!! I can't stop picturing Lisa as Cinderella even though I've seen the picture on the website. So you're not alone. :rotfl:
::yes:: Okay I also admit to that thought and actually I still do despite seeing pictures on the website. :blush:

Buddy Bear said:
Keeping up with these posts is nearly impossible so this may have been covered before, but I was curious...

If the (Verandah)man with his finger on the screen shot trigger for all the port web cams is sailing with us who is going to take a screen shot of our cruise? :goodvibes

Jeff

I thought I wasup to date....but Andy is on our cruise>?!!! When did that happen???

pjpoohbear said:
I work with someone like that, :thumbsup2 . Mom and I are New Gen fans, and she like the rest of the series aswell.

Pj

Oh, now I get it. Is this a New Gen reference. I kept trying to figure out what that meant....

Sorry about the migrane Penny. Hate those, and really nothing fixes them but sleep. Good Luck!

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter