12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

brack

<font color=red>The man who loves all things Disne
Everyone should be in the chat room

What the Heck am I doing wrong ....now I am getting frustrated pirate:

With so many people posting, there was no posting before 40 seconds.

I popped in to the chat, but I was trying to do online banking and talk to DH who just got home from work, all at the same time. Chat lost out in my multitasking attempt.

Just think of how many posts we have saved those in the morning trying to catch up by being in chat for 2 hours. ROFL! It was great learning more about some of you guys. :)

I would love to join the chat...but...we always are off or something on a Friday night. Tonight we had company and we were playing cards. It was fun.

I think I will head to bed. I had a little too much fun tonight :drinking1 .

For all those who weren't in chat tonight....here is how the vote for formal night went....we are wearing our lime green Ts, holey jeans, tiarras from sail away party, and be sure to meet in the Prominade Lounge at 4 pm to have your jeans bedazzled before early seating. :)

Here is the link to the tiarras that we selected.

http://www.ustoy.com/ustoy.com/novelty/product_images/H324.jpg

lbgraves said:
For all those who weren't in chat tonight....here is how the vote for formal night went....we are wearing our lime green Ts, holey jeans, tiarras from sail away party, and be sure to meet in the Prominade Lounge at 4 pm to have your jeans bedazzled before early seating. :)

Here is the link to the tiarras that we selected.
[/url]

You all must have gone really crazy after I left the chat room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter