12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really should get a life you know, this DIS thing is getting way too addictive for you. Some might call it a "cult".

John, looks like you had a great time at HOF. The ladies, if I can call them that, had some steam and got going on the tiara idea. Couldn't stop them, sorry!

Pj

I know, I know. Even my wife used to think I was nuts, and now I can't get her off the computer! At the balloon festival she kept saying she had to get home to her DIS friends!

Yes, and if I can keep going maybe I WILL get a milestone!

Do you really think you could stay up that late?

Don't know, when we went to leave tonight the car had a flat, and I have to take care of that in the morning. I may be too tired to get up.

Well, what else do you have to do tomorrow anyway?

pjpoohbear said:
John, looks like you had a great time at HOF. The ladies, if I can call them that, had some steam and got going on the tiara idea. Couldn't stop them, sorry!

Pj

You may have missed this in your posting frenzy. :lmao:

Pj

Nothing really.

Wonder if they are all wondering how far I can keep going ?????

It's got to be tortuous to keep reading these inane posts that are going nowhere . . .

Nothing of any great significance. Spending too much time on the computer to read much these days.

How about movies? Seen any good ones lately?

Last movie I saw was "Cars" . . . Sure would like to see POC DMC!

Yeah, but I bet DW won't go to see it with you, not her type of movie.

You're probably right, I'd probably end up going solo. Maybe I can get DS to go see it again, he's already seen it twice.

Can you imagine, the other night these women stayed up really late, not really talking about anything. Who would do such a thing.

I don't know, they must have been really bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter