12/16/06 10-day holiday cruise Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Disney said:
Not far from you...same weather here in SanDiego...freezing to me :confused3
but I'm enjoying the change...how about you?

Yea we are fairly close neighbors. Its better then when it was in 90's just a few weeks ago but now its to cold in my opinion..lol.. When I need to put a jacket on to go to school in the morning, its too cold. I guess it could be worse though. When are you guys flying in for the cruise?

Matt

Donalds_best_pal said:
Yea we are fairly close neighbors. Its better then when it was in 90's just a few weeks ago but now its to cold in my opinion..lol.. When I need to put a jacket on to go to school in the morning, its too cold. I guess it could be worse though. When are you guys flying in for the cruise?

Matt
We are flying out on the 11th at 7:55am....yuck....have to get to airport early that day and get no sleep the night before.

6:15am flight out of Harrisburg Int. for my family...fun fun fun

We are flying in Friday night, the 15th. Get in around 10:30 or so and staying at a hotel near the airport. The next morning we are picking Dee and Keith up and all heading for port!!!!

Morning everyone... :surfweb:

I wasn't around last night, went out with a friend (young one) who was turning 40. She is having trouble with her marriage, so celebrating with her girlfriends became extra important....

when I got there they were all doing tequila shots....I passed on that...and the next round! :rolleyes1

DH and I finally decided we will drive to Jacksonville on the 15th whenever we can get everyone out of school...my guess is it will be late when we get in, but we won't have too far to drive on the 16th. I miss the days when we can take the kiddos out early, but for high schooler they get really nasty when people take them out. So he doesn't get out until 3:30...doesn't get home until after 4:00. We live North of Atlanta, so by the time we get on the road we'll probably be in serious traffic.....oh well, maybe we'll just get going a bit, stop for dinner, and by the time we're finished everyone will have cleared out...it might work? It's something like a 6 - 7 hour drive in good circumstances...so if we don't leave until after 4 it will be a late night.

Have an errand day today... :drive: talk to you all later!

DCLgodess said:
6:15am flight out of Harrisburg Int. for my family...fun fun fun

Not much sleep for you....what time do you have to leave home to make a 6:15 flight?

Got Disney said:
We are flying out on the 11th at 7:55am....yuck....have to get to airport early that day and get no sleep the night before.

6am out of SEatec and we live an hour away!!! No sleep but who cares we're on vacation!!!

SNOW day -again. I'm home but today DH is off to work once it gets light. It is suppose to snow again tonight but I'm betting on the nornmal stuff - rain. Yet it is only 23 degrees this morning.

Went to bed early - not working made me tired :rotfl2:

Besides it was easier than listening to the family fight over the computer time and my DH taking it all over and giving no one else any time on the computer even when he wasn't using it. I guess it was a power thing. I wan't playing the game and took a book to bed.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!! :cheer2:

Still only me on this beautiful snowy morning. I hate to admit it - even though I will pay for these days off in June - it's a nice snow break.

Also it is always cool :cool1: to get to go to Florida when it is yucky here and cold.

I guess I'm the only one on.

Crazy weather! It was 60 degrees when I came in to work this morning (according to the time and temp sign a the cemetary!). The forecast today is for 66 and rain, then 55 tonight. And then Friday there is a chance of 1-2 inches of SNOW! How crazy is this?????

I am soooo tired today. Got about 2 hours of sleep. DB came in yesterday and we all stayed up until 2:15 talking and beating dead horses. Then it took me a good while to get to sleep. My alarm goes off at 5:15 so .... :coffee: it was for me this morning. Didn't help as much as I wanted it to. Oh well.

"Armed & Famous" is causing quite a stir here. Monday LaToya failed her pushups. Yesterday they were filming the folks training on how to do car stops so of course the local paper makes a big deal out of how this must be really familiar to Erik Estrada except now he gets to say "I'm officer Estrada with the Muncie Police Department." The latest story on the show is at http://www.thestarpress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061129/NEWS01/611290330 for anyone who wants to read about the silliness :rotfl: .

We always fly in the afternoon before and stay at Cocoa Beach. After the one time we had some bags finally arrive in Orlando at 1 in the morning, we were more determined than ever to never fly in the day of. I take my hat off to those who are willing to risk it (or have no choice).

I wonder if Disney would ever consider booking flights for the day before and having people spend the night at WDW. We would love to take advantage of the cruise bus transportation, but we'll never come into Orlando on the day of the cruise.

We are using Disney transportation and arriving the day before. Isn't a problem. Just staying at the airport the night before.

xmjackson said:
6am out of SEatec and we live an hour away!!! No sleep but who cares we're on vacation!!!
Good point...will try to keep that in mind!

The hotel at the airport is nice...if we were not doing WDW before hand that is where we would have stayed. Very convientient since Disney has there buses pick you up there and they take your luggage right from outside your room to the ship.

You meet in a gathering room, sign in and watch a disney movie while you wait for your name to be called. Very very easy!!!!

Got Disney said:
You meet in a gathering room, sign in and watch a disney movie while you wait for your name to be called. Very very easy!!!!

Where is this?

Hi everyone...

just checking in...pretty quiet today, everyone must be busy...

NOW WHAT could you all be doing.... :confused3 Not like anything big is going on soon.... :bitelip:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

OK, back to work for me....I'm hoping to cross a few more things off of my list, and every time I get into my office I seem to want to play rather than work..... :guilty:

I'm scrapbooking last thanksgivings vacation...nothing like being late.

I am now tired of "snow" days. We are suppose to get another 2-6" of snow tonight then blessed rain. DD is still asleep. I guess I better go wake her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter