12/16/06 10-day holiday cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCLgodess

The FBI does not exist solely to piss me off! - (A
Anybody headed off on the holiday cruise of '06? The 10 day I mean. We got ourselves booked on the 10-day of '04 (12/18/04). Anybody already know they are going?

We were on the recent 10 day Christmas cruise and had such a wonderful time that we also decided to rebook prior to leaving the ship. We have deposited and have a room assigned. The only disappointment was not getting the additional 10% for this cruise. Oh well, it will be too good to pass up. We are looking forward to Castaway Cay on Christmas this trip since it was closed for swimming this past cruise. Look forward to seeing some of the same faces this trip. We met several DIS people this past cruise and I promised I would log in this time instead of just reading the posts. My daughter meet Jessica Weinhart (AFFF's daughter) this past cruise and really enjoyed talking to her. She hopes that she will see her again on this cruise.

Rick

we will have to arrange a meeting place when it gets closer to that time. It seems too far away. I can't believe i will have graduated before that vacation. Seems too unreal. I hope we can share some common interests since we like the same length cruises. I was also on the 10 day in '04. had a blast.

We also had a great time on this cruise. The only drawback was it went by too quickly and had to go back to work. I had never taken a Disney cruise before, but my wife convinced me to go this past Christmas as a family and I'm glad I did. I had cruised on RC to Alaska and three Carnival cruises and never really thought about Disney but I was impressed with the service and facilities on the Magic.

yes there are. i guess the admins should probably close this one, since the other one has more posts. but whatever. I'm not going to be the one to complain. its going to be such a great cruise. are you going The Land and Sea Guy?

DCLgodess said:
yes there are. i guess the admins should probably close this one, since the other one has more posts. but whatever. I'm not going to be the one to complain. its going to be such a great cruise. are you going The Land and Sea Guy?

Couldn't miss it after all the fun we had on the 10 day, 2004! already booked!

Cary

thats good. when it comes closer (which will seem like forever) we will have to arrange a meeting place.

I hate to see this thread on the second page when its such an important cruise! So, I thought I would move it back in the spotlight :cool1: .

Cary

The Land and Sea Guy said:
I hate to see this thread on the second page when its such an important cruise! So, I thought I would move it back in the spotlight :cool1: .

Cary

Good idea! I still smile everytime I think of how much fun I had on the 12/18/04 cruise.

Sue, did we sit next to you on the 10 day for dining? 1st seating and we always checked out your desserts before we ordered ours.??? Party of four ladies??

Sue, did we sit next to you on the 10 day for dining? 1st seating and we always checked out your desserts before we ordered ours.??? Party of four ladies??

Cary - yep, I thought your name was Ken. By the end of the cruise we were ordering one of everything. We were amazed your daughters ordered and ate from the adult menu. And they were so friendly and well behaved!!!!! Fran, older woman with light hair, just sent me an email talking about the lovely family next to us. I am glad we will cruise together again.

Sue - Well, what a small world. Enjoyed sitting next to you and your group! I read on here that children can order from the adult menus. So, I told them to look and order if something appealed to them. :D We have the first seating. I'm sure all the DISers will be sitting together again.

Cary

Sue - Well, what a small world. Enjoyed sitting next to you and your group! I read on here that children can order from the adult menus. So, I told them to look and order if something appealed to them. :D We have the first seating. I'm sure all the DISers will be sitting together again.

Cary

You mean for the next 10-day? my family also has 1st seating. What seating did you all have the first time around? I mean rotation. I was PLA.

We were on the apl rotation. As we get closer to the sail date we can request our reservations be linked. Then we can be seated together. Normally the tables are for 4, 6 or eight.

DCLgodess said:
You mean for the next 10-day? my family also has 1st seating. What seating did you all have the first time around? I mean rotation. I was PLA.

Yes, for the next 10 day. We had apl rotation on the 10 day 04. I'll bet alot of the 10 Disers last year will end up on the 10 day 06 :D . I've heard talk on the other thread people don't want to pack on christmas day but, its no issue with me. We keep stuff pretty orgainized and it's no a huge ordeal. I'm looking forward to sitting next to other Disers on this cruise!

Cary

Yes, for the next 10 day. We had apl rotation on the 10 day 04. I'll bet alot of the 10 Disers last year will end up on the 10 day 06 :D . I've heard talk on the other thread people don't want to pack on christmas day but, its no issue with me. We keep stuff pretty orgainized and it's no a huge ordeal. I'm looking forward to sitting next to other Disers on this cruise!

Cary

And we can discuss desserts :chat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter