12/16/06 10-day holiday cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked a chocolate dessert from the 1st new menu, maybe day 3 or 4. It was semi sweet slices w/ a mousse, maybe coffee or amaretto flavor. Of course the lava cake must rate a VERY close 2nd and you are correct, the ice cream made it :cloud9: .

The Land and Sea Guy said:
We can do it now! What was your favorite dessert? Mine was the chocolate lava cake with the vanilla ice cream on the side we copied from you. ::yes:: Nice touch!

OMG! no offense but that lava cake almost made me barf. It was way rich. I have the menus from the whole trip (thank you concierge service) so i am trying to remember which was my favorite. That would be so cool to have our tables near eachother. Now to convince my mom of that....

DCLgodess said:
OMG! no offense but that lava cake almost made me barf. It was way rich. I have the menus from the whole trip (thank you concierge service) so i am trying to remember which was my favorite. That would be so cool to have our tables near eachother. Now to convince my mom of that....

We took ours too. What room did you have?

dobelover said:
I liked a chocolate dessert from the 1st new menu, maybe day 3 or 4. It was semi sweet slices w/ a mousse, maybe coffee or amaretto flavor. Of course the lava cake must rate a VERY close 2nd and you are correct, the ice cream made it :cloud9: .

I have looked at all the menus and can't find this one. Was it possibly the Celebration Cake? Lawyers of cheese cake and strawberries, embedded in rich vanilla cream, glazed with white chocolate

I have looked at all the menus and can't find this one. Was it possibly the Celebration Cake? Lawyers of cheese cake and strawberries, embedded in rich vanilla cream, glazed with white chocolate

Now this will make me crazy. It was the 1st choice, hard semi sweet chocolate with.....
maybe ice cream rather than mousse.

We had the Walt Suite!

oh my. lucky you. i have been in there with a friend on my '02 cruise, but never stayed there. Now back to deserts. That sounds soooo good. My mouth is watering. I will have to look at the menus and see if i can find them. There are two sets i am missing, like "Around the World" menus, an one other that the conceirge service didn't give to us. perhaps it was on one of those.

Maybe it was the Chocolate Deadence - No real discription on the menu.

Hows this sound: Carmelized Apple on an Oreo Cookie Crust with Cointreau, Creme Fraiche and Cranberry Coulis. From Master Chef menu.

My favorite meal was the Steamed Antartic Bass from the Golden Mickeys menu. :bitelip:

Cary

I must admit every meal was good to excellent. My favorite has been and still is the cheeseburger from deck 9. Go figure :rolleyes:

dobelover said:
I know I will know it when I see it. I guess I will have to wait FOR 2 YEARS. :rolleyes:

No, No, No, I'm going to pull out the menus again and list all the chocolate ones. If I post the name of the desert do you think you can remember it?

Cary

Maybe it was the Chocolate Deadence - No real discription on the menu.

Hows this sound: Carmelized Apple on an Oreo Cookie Crust with Cointreau, Creme Fraiche and Cranberry Coulis. From Master Chef menu.

My favorite meal was the Steamed Antartic Bass from the Golden Mickeys menu. :bitelip:

Cary

Oh that Chocolate Deadence was really good! i loved it.

No, No, No, I'm going to pull out the menus again and list all the chocolate ones. If I post the name of the desert do you think you can remember it?

Cary

If you give me the description I know I could

do you want us to list everything chocolate from the menus?

DCLgodess said:
do you want us to list everything chocolate from the menus?

That would be great. I know I will recognise it, especially the description.

Does the concierge bring you the menu everyday for that evening?

they brought all but 2 or 3 days. all the new specialty menus. here goes...

-Double chocolate yule log with Meringue mushrooms
- Warm Chocolate lava cake with a double chocolate sauce
-The Golden Chocolate, Chocolate Award; the ultimate chocolate experience
- Triple chocolate terrine on a bed of Rasberry Coulis and Vanilla Crisp
- Kahlue chocolate creme brulee with caramelized cinnamon apple
-Chocolate Decadence for the real chocolate lover.

And thats all from the menus i have. was it any of those?

DCLgodess said:
they brought all but 2 or 3 days. all the new specialty menus. here goes...

-Double chocolate yule log with Meringue mushrooms
- Warm Chocolate lava cake with a double chocolate sauce
-The Golden Chocolate, Chocolate Award; the ultimate chocolate experience
- Triple chocolate terrine on a bed of Rasberry Coulis and Vanilla Crisp
- Kahlue chocolate creme brulee with caramelized cinnamon apple
-Chocolate Decadence for the real chocolate lover.

And thats all from the menus i have. was it any of those?

And to add:

-Chocolate-Espresso Walnut Cake with Carmel Coffee Sauce
-Kahlua Chocolate Creme Brulee with Carmelized Cinnamon Apple
-Double Fudge Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sauce
-Walk the Triple Layered Chocolate Gangplank Cake and fall into a rich dark chocolate Sauce - Can you guess what night this ones from?

Or maybe, did you have this dessert at Lunch?

:grouphug: I know we can figure this out!

Cary

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter