12/19 Wonder Anyone coming???

dotterson

Mouseketeer
HI,

DD (12 1/2), DH and I are excited to be going on the 4 day. It's our 3rd cruise with Disney (one 3 day and one 4 day). Are you joining us???? DD would love to find a friend before we go!

d

PS I imagine Holiday decorations are up. Can't wait!

:Pinkbounc :sunny: :Pinkbounc :sunny:

We will be there! I have been watching this cruise because my sister said she would come, but hasn't booked. The price has gone up a LOT.

My twin DDs will be 11 at the time of this cruise (they turn 11 in September on our 7 night cruise). So they will be in the same group of your DD, unless she will be 13 by then and go to the teen group.

It is going to be a VERY full cruise. I think there will be a lot of kids onboard (we have always gone in September before, so this will be a new experience for us).

Can't wait to see the holiday decorations!

DJ

DD will be 12 1/2 and I was worried she'd be bored with the younger crowd (and actually questioned if she could go with the 13 yr. olds.)

She would love to email your DDs! She often gets worried there won't be kids her age or whatever (only child). I hope the cruise has lots of kids!

We are SO excited because we used DVC points and this week is considered "Value". DD gets off on the 17th and last year, we went to Disney World for NYE and it was great!

Let's email!

d :D

This is one of the few cruises that I would say is a great value on DVC points! Have you seen the prices for this cruise lately for cash? The points, at value season, are a bargain!

I will 'pm' you with my email address. One of my twins would love to email (the other doesn't really like email---they are twin girls, but very DIFFERENT people. You will find the one making crafts and the other will be playing video games all the time).

DJ

I look forward to hearing from you. My DD has her own email address, so she'd just love the communication. Let me know if you have trouble PMing! (Not sure how that works!)

d

We willbe there too! We will have 2 boys with us though...they will be 7 and 9 at Cruise time. This will be our first cruise ever! The boys don't know that we are coming. They know we are going to Disney this year....sometime, but haven't told them of the cruise or Universal Theme parks. They are going to go bonkers!! We can't wait and hope to meet up with other DISers!! I'll keep an eye on this thread!

I just checked the DCL website and it says this cruise is no longer available. It was open for 1 adult, but not a family of 4 with kids. My sister would have to get a room by herself and I am really thinking she has waited too long. I kept telling her to book, but she doesn't want to yet. Oh well, we will have fun regardless. I liked the dates of this cruise because we can still be home for Christmas Eve!

WDWCrazzyCunninghams, your boys will love the cruise! We have never been there during the holidays, but have enjoyed all the reports from this past December. Can't wait to see it for myself.

DJ

So this cruise is sold out already?? WOW! There has to be more DISer's out there! Come on! Post so we know who you are!

The Holiday atmosphere is why we chose to vacation in December. My DH is a retail pharmacist, and usually can not get a weeks vacation between Thanksgiving and New Years. He managed to talk to his boss and got not just one week, but 2! I have ALWAYS wanted to be at WDW to see the decorations! Now we will! Christmas can't come fast enough this year!

We are also going on 12/19. It will be me, DH, and DS's 9 & 12. They do not know that they are going either. We are going to tell them that we are going to FL so DH can have a "reunion" on his navy ship. Then after the cruise we are going to WDW for Christmas...they do not know that either. We aren't goning to tell them until we get there. I think they will be VERY surprised!!
Can wait!!!

Jennifer

Disney 3144:

Let's see if we can get the kids together somehow! Does the 12 yr. old boy like girls, or will he stay away?

d

Originally posted by dotterson
Disney 3144:

Let's see if we can get the kids together somehow! Does the 12 yr. old boy like girls, or will he stay away?

d

He is definitely liking girls at this point. (I'm just not sure if girls are liking him back) LOL
I think I'm more excited about the surprise cruise for the kids than the one Dh and I are going on in August.:crazy: \

Jennifer

Disney3144....we might have to get our 9 year old sons together! Might be nice to have someone to hang out at the pool with!

Originally posted by WDWCrazzyCunninghams
Disney3144....we might have to get our 9 year old sons together! Might be nice to have someone to hang out at the pool with!

He would love that! On our last cruise, he met this one boy and they were inseparable the entire cruise.

Jennifer

We'll be there too! It's our first cruise and it will be myself, dh, dd 10 and ds 6 (almost 11 and 7 at the time of the cruise). We are going to disney for 3 nights before the cruise for our first MVMCP. It looks like it is going to be a full ship!:D

nisiemouse:

Would your DD like to email my DD? We can get all these kids to get to know each other before!!!

d
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I would love to do MVMCP before the cruise, but the only way we could is if they had it on the night before the cruise (Dec. 18th). This past year they stopped having them on the Friday before Christmas, but I am watching the dates to see if they do it this year on the Saturday before! If so, I will try to talk DH into doing that too!

Glad to see more Dis people on the ship. It is already almost booked full, so there should be a lot of us!

DJ

nisiemouse...glad you found us over here too! Our youngest son, Connor will turn 7 in May, so he is the same age as your DS! We'll have to get them together!

'Chele: Glad Connor is close to my son's age. His name is William.

d: I sent you a pm with my email so your dd can email my dd.

DJ: I will cross my fingers on those MVMCP dates for you. We will have to go on the Friday. I wish we could be there on a less busy night.

I love getting the kids to email each other. Sometimes mine can be so shy! (On our last cruise she met a few kids who lived 2 towns away and they never exchanged addresses/phone numbers!)

I've been looking for fun stuff on ebay for gifts for before the cruise! We've been also getting into scrapbooking, so I'm gathering stuff there too!

d:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter