120 points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheremarie

Mickey is the boss!
I have 120 points for rent only. They are Saratoga Dec use year. I am asking 14 a point. I have rented points out several times before. I can make meal plans additions and magical express reservations. Please message of comment below. I can provide references.

Looking for Old Key West - studio - preferred location for Oct. 12th-15th. I believe its 38 points.

The Old Key west Studio is only available 1 night during that time. Would you be interested in
Saratoga Studio preferred view 51pts it is the ony studio with full availability for your dates

Key west does have a 1 bedroom for 78pts

Hello
Looking for BWV Studio Jan 5th to 14th 2019 9 nights 99 points

I have 120 points for rent only. They are Saratoga Dec use year. I am asking 14 a point. I have rented points out several times before. I can make meal plans additions and magical express reservations. Please message of comment below. I can provide references.
I am interested in Saratoga in September, for 4 nights 15-19.

The Old Key west Studio is only available 1 night during that time. Would you be interested in
Saratoga Studio preferred view 51pts it is the ony studio with full availability for your dates

Key west does have a 1 bedroom for 78pts
Thank you for checking! I'm going to pass.

Hi, we are looking for a Studio at Disney Beach Club for one night on 9/10-9/11. Thanks!

Hi! Looking for a studio 11/19-25 or 11/20-26. Willing to do a split stay between 2 resorts. Thanks!

Still available? Can you do a transfer of points?

Hello, I’m looking to stay with my family in AKV in Jan.8-15 2019.
Looking for 2 value studios...
How many points would that be?
Thank you

I am a little new to this, can you help me figure out if there is availability anytime between 11/3-11/11 (I am a tad flexible)? I haven't done too much research yet on the available DVC resorts, and we are not very picky, and I am very confused on this whole points thing. Any info/help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much :)

Im looking for a 2 day standard room no preference on views so either option works, any time in June, weekend or weekday, earlier in month preferred but to be honest the whole month is fine, and I am willing to resort hop.

Looking for one night only - 2 adults - Grand Californian - studio. 9/7/18-9/8/18
Thank you !

I'm looking for a studio for Nov 30-Dec 3 or Dec 1-4. Prefer AK or BWL but will consider any available. Anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter