12x12 Weird Everyday Completed Page Prototypes

Summer
jan2009111.jpg

Black
jan2009107.jpg

Brown
jan2009110.jpg

That's it and they are ready to mail!

Anyone who has enjoyed doing these completed pages- you might want to join the calendar swap and do some other completed pages!

Rebecca

Thanks for looking

Travel B
IMG_1124-1.jpg

Christmas B - This one did not look right with anything put over the title area. I thought the wording ended up being a title and looked so much better than anything I was coming up with so I added some things.
IMG_1117.jpg

Boy C
IMG_1127.jpg

Boy B
IMG_1126.jpg

Girl
IMG_1125.jpg

Wonderful pages Susie! I think I only get the boy one:sad2: Do you remember what size your squares are on that page?

Wonderful pages Susie! I think I only get the boy one:sad2: Do you remember what size your squares are on that page?

2 1/4
2 1/2

That is why I did 4 of them. It didn't look write to have one big journal box so I thought they would be good for journaling or pics. or one of hte bigger mats could be for journaling.

The Great Boy tag came form the Graphically Speaking cart that you have. The photo mat and base paper is from a DCWV stack.

The pages look great- I know I get the dog one and that one is awesome.

Rebecca

The pages look great- I know I get the dog one and that one is awesome.

Rebecca

Thanks. Graphically SPeaking didn't have a shadow for Bow Wow and I like it better just on the paper since it had the raised embossed dog bones. I added the velvet dog bone brads to spruce it up some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter