12x12 Weird Everyday Completed Page Prototypes

Nevermind. It makes more sense to add them to the end of the thread, so they don't get lost. :)

f577b83f.gif

OK here's my spot :)and my groups:
A: Dinner Time
C: Working Hard
E.1: Movies
F: Anniversary
G: Slumber Party
H: Getting on the Bus
Girl:
Boy:
Boy C :
Teen:
Brown:
Black:
Baby:
Travel A:
Travel B:
Zoo:
Cat:
Dog:

I'm going to be tight for time because I'm having an operation in October so I might just send them right off - I'll liaise with TB.

An operation? Hope it's nothing too serious:flower3: liaise away:goodvibes

Serious for scrapping - my right hand will be out of action for 2-3 weeks and tender for up to 3 months :earseek: :scared: Its a carpal tunnel release - they cut the tendons that press on the nerves in the carpal tunnel.:eek:

So I'm going to get all my swaps done and off before 10/20:thumbsup2

Serious for scrapping - my right hand will be out of action for 2-3 weeks and tender for up to 3 months :earseek: :scared: Its a carpal tunnel release - they cut the tendons that press on the nerves in the carpal tunnel.:eek:

So I'm going to get all my swaps done and off before 10/20:thumbsup2

:eek: Ouch!
:hug:
Hoping for a quick recovery.
:flower3:

You and me both :lmao: I will be absolutely milking it of course, and not doing any cooking or :laundy: until it stops hurting. I'll have to keep off conspicuous scrapping of course while I'm doing that:rolleyes1 so we'll see how long it takes before I give in and cook something just to spread my paper about again:rotfl2:

Hi everyone. Not sure if it's the right spot to post this. I'm in one of the Christmas groups. Would it be ok if I did "Holiday Fun". I just had to get the Daisy D's Winter fun line. I think it would work better with holiday fun. Let me know if that's ok. Thanks Maria

Hi everyone. Not sure if it's the right spot to post this. I'm in one of the Christmas groups. Would it be ok if I did "Holiday Fun". I just had to get the Daisy D's Winter fun line. I think it would work better with holiday fun. Let me know if that's ok. Thanks Maria

You aren't in my group, I'm in the other one. So if anyone does not want holiday fun, they can switch with me. :thumbsup2 I want holiday fun.:lovestruc

That sounds great

Just checking in! Popcorn is completed, working on 2 others and still thinking about black alto Ive started messing with it!:flower3:

Here are my prototypes for blue and purple.

Blue:
IMG_8023.jpg

Purple- the border across the middle I will shorten so it doesn't cover any of the title bar and it will be in purple not red. Also in the space between the topper and the top photo mat I am going to add in a couple of accents- flowers, buttons, diecuts off of accent essential- I am not sure exactly what yet but this is my rough outline.
IMG_8024.jpg

Rebecca

I wish I was getting those! MInd you, I nearly needed a second mortgage for the postage on the ones I am in:rolleyes1 So much for sticking to 2 groups :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter