12x12 Weird Everyday Completed Page Prototypes

Aaackk! I could never use all of my pretty paper - then I couldn't look at it! That's like a lot of my Disney Jolee's, they're just too cute to use. Often if I do use one (and it has to be for the perfect page), I go out and buy a replacement "just to have". Yes, it's a sickness. Maybe I should go on Oprah as a scrap supply hoarder.

I have duplicates of all my Disney Jolee's, just incase. :thumbsup2

This for Grp H --topic to be determined -- just school I guess. Have I met the requirements? THere is a pull out tag behind the vertical mat for journaling. The mats are inked. The cuts are from Graphically Speaking, which was supposed to me a christmas gift but DH is letting me use it for this. I love it!

IMGP2340.jpg

I love the torn paper - I never would have thought on doing that on mats!:lovestruc

Here is my prototype for Butterflies.
All the elements are cut, they just need to be inked and assembled for this group.

100_3421.jpg

This for Grp H --topic to be determined -- just school I guess. Have I met the requirements? THere is a pull out tag behind the vertical mat for journaling. The mats are inked. The cuts are from Graphically Speaking, which was supposed to me a christmas gift but DH is letting me use it for this. I love it!

IMGP2340.jpg

That is a great general school page!

Rebecca

Thanks!

Here is another one for one of the Boy groups

IMGP2342.jpg

I finished the school group and have all of this group ready to assemble. Maybe I can get one more prototype done today. I like these groups of 4.

Here is my Movies prototype. There are 2 double-sided pull out tags, one is 2-1/4x4-1/4 the other is 3-1/4x4-1/4. You can move the tags, I have the mats adhered by the corners only. I had wanted to use the glitter silver for the letters, but they would cut all the way through. Next best, glitter layer & Bling letters.

100_3422.jpg

Letters & shapes are all cut. Just need to cut the mats for this one. I won't get another prototype done today, but I should get these two groups completed tonight.

Here is my Movies prototype. There are 2 double-sided pull out tags, one is 2-1/4x4-1/4 the other is 3-1/4x4-1/4. You can move the tags, I have the mats adhered by the corners only. I had wanted to use the glitter silver for the letters, but they would cut all the way through. Next best, glitter layer & Bling letters.

100_3422.jpg

Letters & shapes are all cut. Just need to cut the mats for this one. I won't get another prototype done today, but I should get these two groups completed tonight.

That rocks! Anyone want to give up their spot in that group?

I finished two entirely today. I am hoping to plan out some more while I am sitting at DD's swim practice this evening. Maybe I'll get one more done tonight.

The star brads I have are not the right colors. I'll leave it as is.

Do you have the glaze pens? You could glaze every other star or so on the outside mat. That would give it just a little more pop if you wanted. But I think it looks fine just the way it is.

That rocks! Anyone want to give up their spot in that group?

It was just up for grabs as an angel was needed but your best bet would be checking with Susie and seeing if you couls take her spot. I know she has a lot of spots and a lot going on so she might be willing to part with that one since she is in both versions of that group.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter