18th Birthday ideas

I was so hoping they would let him finish off the last 2 days of our trip. He loves Vibe. Darn....I will call DCL to confirm. I don't know much about 1820 society. I guess I'll do my research.

That upper age limit is non-negotiable for all of the kids' spaces, and particularly so once they hit 18. They are officially an adult, and no adults in the kids' areas except during open house. However, at 18 he becomes eligible for any "adult only" venues or activities. He can still meet up with Vibe friends outside the club -- movies, pool, sports deck, etc.

Special excursions would be fun. Order a cake to celebrate - it can be delivered to your MDR table, or Palo, or your stateroom - wherever you choose.

Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter