2.5 hours and counting....

LilGMom

<font color=red>It makes me want to Kiss on the li
I am sitting here at work counting the hours (2 hrs. 32 minutes to be exact) until my dh picks me up at work with the kids and we get on the road for our first trip 'home' at the SSR. I am sooooo ready to check out the resort and have a lazy and carefree weekend. We normally hit the parks from early EMH to late EMH but this trip will be a laid-back trip and we might even enjoy the pool while there. I'm ready to sink my teeth into a steak at Le Cellier, ride the Chocolate Wave, tiggle my belly with Tonga Toast and get my fill of tasty treats. Come on 3 o'clock!!!!!

Woohoo! Now it is only 2 hrs. and 29 minutes..... :banana:

I am jealous as well! I still have 6+ days to wait for my trip home.

I hope you have a wonderful time!

Wow....is that a real Disney rendering of the Contemporary?????? Does anyone have more info on Disneys plans there?

Have a great trip. YOu are lucky they opened LeCellier again! It was closed the begining of our trip, and opened the last day.

It just gets worse and worse... I swear that someone is playing a mean trick on me and resetting the clocks somehow so that they aren't moving!

I am down to 1 hr. and 7 minutes......

I'll have the wireless laptop going so that we can be up-to-the-minute traffic and weather reports. I know that the weather will say "Still hot and dry" and I am hoping that the traffic doesn't show I-75 closed due to any fire related smoke visibility issues. There are reports, on the base, that the smoke I smel outside is from fires near Lake City and I'm hoping it isn't near the interstate.

Ok.. 1 hr. and 6 mintues. Now I know that it took longer than a minute to type the above.... Am I in some sort of slow moving time twilight zone? :scared1:

Have smoke free travels and a wonderful first stay home!:wizard:

the tonga toast is now in captain cooks as well as kona cafe.....

have a wonderful trip.

hope no fires or smoke come anywhere near you. (but don't count on it)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter