20031205--Sign up for the Jellyrolls meet on 12/5/03--INDEXED

originally posted by TLinden16 ...and I will send you my address so that you can send me money to pay for lots of drinks for me and Alex. I think about $200 should cover our bar tab for the evening

$200... Must be 2 for one night!:teeth:

Hello all,

Four weeks from now at this precise moment, we will all be in Jellyrolls, singing and drinking and having a grand time! :jumping1:

Everyone start thinking of some great requests. We'll be having so much fun that everyone at Jellyrolls will want to be part of our group! :goodvibes

So, get ready to sing and have a great time!

Karen

:teeth:

<center>
mic-min03a.gif

I'll have my lime green ribbons flowing......so......save seats for "Gram and Gramps C."....hope we don't keep you young-uns up too late. ;)

<marquee behavior="alternate"><font size=+1 color=red <marquee> ºoº...We are going to Disneyworld...ºoº</MARQUEE></marquee>

Originally posted by NancyIL
I wonder if Jellyrolls serves milk? ;)

I think they only serve milk if you ask them to use it instead of cream in your White Russian ;)

Karen

Originally posted by c4241

I'll have my lime green ribbons flowing......so......save seats for "Gram and Gramps C."....hope we don't keep you young-uns up too late. ;)

Yay! The more the merrier! :hyper:

I fully intend on closing the club down that night, so lets see if Gram and Gramps C can make it until 2:00 a.m. with me! ;)

Karen

OK, so I was in chat last night, and I came up with a plan for Jellyrolls night. In honor of the DIS, I was thinking anyone who wants to can throw in a buck or two and try to get the piano guys to sing a song with a color in it, but switch the color to lime green (for example, we can request "We all live in a lime green submarine"). I'll start the pot off with a $5. Maybe we can confuse the heck out of some poor old piano guy :D

Karen

I like that idea and I'll throw in a couple of bucks! How about "Lime Green Rose of Texas" "Lime Green (Blue) Velvet" or "99 Lime Green (red) Balloons"

..and yes I'll be there! WOOHOO I am doing a favor for management and I wouldn't do it until I got my vacation.

Originally posted by jdads2
I like that idea and I'll throw in a couple of bucks! How about "Lime Green Rose of Texas" "Lime Green (Blue) Velvet" or "99 Lime Green (red) Balloons"

..and yes I'll be there! WOOHOO I am doing a favor for management and I wouldn't do it until I got my vacation.

The pot is up to $7 now. Yay! Got some good ideas. Hmm. Maybe we should consider "Lime Green Rose of Texas" in honor of the Texas DISers who will be joining us that night.

And great to hear that you will be able to join us! Alex, here comes our free drinks!

Karen

Since "Lime Green" is two syllables, it might be easier for someone to replace a two syllable color (like Purple or Yellow) in a song:

Lime Green Haze - Jimi Hendrix
Lime Green People Eater - Sheb Wooley
Lime Green Rain - Prince
Big Lime Green Taxi - Joni Mitchell

Those are the only ones that come to mind right now.

Originally posted by Towncrier
Since "Lime Green" is two syllables, it might be easier for someone to replace a two syllable color (like Purple or Yellow) in a song:

Lime Green Haze - Jimi Hendrix
Lime Green People Eater - Sheb Wooley
Lime Green Rain - Prince
Big Lime Green Taxi - Joni Mitchell

Those are the only ones that come to mind right now.

If one of my favorite piano guys Ray is on that night, I'm really like the thought of Big Lime Green Taxi. He does a killer Big Yellow Taxi, so I'm sure his Big Lime Green Taxi would be unbefreakinglievable. I'd even throw in a few extra bucks for that one.

Karen::yes::

This is getting far too complicated, how about my plan
show up
drink
get lout
pass out

Alex, that not only sounds like a plan, it sounds like a mantra!

Originally posted by Alex
This is getting far too complicated, how about my plan
show up
drink
get lout
pass out

Alex, did you just call yourself a lout? Isn't admiting the problem the first step in any program designed to better yourself? It's good to see you admit that you are a lout. Things will only improve from here. :crazy:

Sorry. I couldn't resist that. Typos can be so fun sometimes.

Karen:teeth:

Originally posted by Alex
So I'm a lout? You have a problem with that?

No problem with that at all, Alex. That's why we all love you :love2:

Karen

Three weeks until the Jellyrolls meet on December 5th! Can you tell that I like to count down to things? I'm so psyched for this meet. The piano guys should be very afraid :scared1:

I'm planning on starting the evening at Towncrier's DATW meet at the Rose & Crown at 6:30 pm. I'll be leaving that group by 7:30 to head over to Jelllyrolls. I'll be standing in front of Jellyrolls by 8:00 waiting for others. I'll be wearing my DIS pin, and I'm sure I'll have some lime green ribbon on me somewhere.

Also, for those of you who are planning on showing up later, I'm going to have a lime green gift bow on the table so that you'll know where we are in case you don't know any of us.

Looking forward to this! I know this will be the best time of my trip :teeth:

Karen

Just recieved our lime green DIS shirts this week! I think you might be able to spot us!

Just stopping in to do a little happy dance because the Jellyrolls meet is just two short weeks away. Yay!

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:
:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

Two weeks until Jellyrolls! Woofreakinghoo!!!!!!!!!

Karen

Hey Jelly, are you a little bit excited??:p I am really looking forward to meeting you finally! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter