20041210 It's never too early to start planning for Dec.--Jellyrolls meet Dec. 10

TLinden16

Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!
Well, I've been talking about it for months, and it's time to make it official. The 2nd Annual JellyrollsKaren Jellyrolls meet will be held on:

Friday, December 10th at 8:00 p.m.

Edited to add: I will be outside of Jellyrolls at 7:45, and will go into the bar a few minutes before 8:00. I will be wearing a DIS pin with my name on it. Once inside the bar, I plan to put a DIS shirt on the back of a chair so that late comers can find our group. I am planning on sitting on the far left of the lower section of the bar.

Last years Jellyrolls was an amazing success, with over 30 DISers in the bar that night! One of the piano players even commented to me on what a fun group we are. So, I'm hoping this year that we have even more DISers, and have even more fun!

Of course, lots of you know me, and you know I'll be there several nights during my trip (and welcome anyone to join me there at any time), but this is the official Jellyrolls meet (although it may be one of two--but that's still to be decided).

So, post here if you are planning on attending!

Karen

Unless I change my dates (which I have been known to do, LOL), I wil be home by then.

No Jerry at Jellyrolls, Cheryl, but perhaps this meet will get a name as well ;)

Karen

Karen, since a bunch of us will be at WDW the last week of October, how about an Official DIS night at Jellyrolls then, too? I'm thinking of a night when there's no Halloween party - either Wed. Oct. 27 or Sat. Oct. 30.

Nancy, I'm leaving on the 27th, so it would have to be before then if I'm going to be there :)

Karen

Sounds like fun, JellyrollsKaren! ;) :p :D

Have no idea yet if I'll be in the world then, but if I am, I'll be sure to stop by! ::yes::

Might even be able to bring a couple of friends with me. :smooth: You haven't met them, I don't think, but you're sure to like them! ::yes::

Hi Nancy, nice to "see" you! :wave:

Kim

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
Unless I change my dates (which I have been known to do, LOL), I wil be home by then.
Yes! That sounds like a great thing to do! Go ahead change your dates, you know you want to.
:teeth:

Hmmmm... Jellyrolls? Is that a fun place?

Do they serve tequila shooters?

I'll pencil it in. But I'll have to see if I can rustle up a chaperone to keep me out of trouble.:crazy:

I'll chaparone you, Kathy. I won't be drinking, so I'll make sure you get back to your resort safely ;)

Karen

Karen

I read this thread and thought "Gee, wouldn't it be great to be there - it was soooo much fun last year". So, went to SWA's site and saw that I could swing flying down Friday am and come home Monday am. $49 each way minus a $40 credit = here I come!!!! Won't have a pass to any theme parks but my brother's place over on the coast offers VERY CHEAP lodging!!! :teeth:

See, last year's Jellyrolls meet was such a blast that folks are planning on flying in just for this years meet.

Looking forward to seeing you again, Barb.

Karen

:hyper: I'll be there!!! Have extended my stay thru the weekend and can party down with you folks on Friday night!!!:hyper: Can't wait to do the Hokey Pokey and the Unicorn song again. Think we can talk Scotty into doing his Kermit thing??!!!

Put me down as a definite maybe. If I don't change my plans, I should be at WDW that night. Does anyone know how far of a walk it is from Jellyrolls to Pop Century??? :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter