20041210 It's never too early to start planning for Dec.--Jellyrolls meet Dec. 10

Well I will talk to DW about it.
We will be in Epcot doing the Candle Light Processional at 6:45 then dinner at Alfredos around 8:30.

Have to get the kids back to GF, then us back to Jellyrolls.

So sounds like a lot of traveling and coordination.

How will I know which one is you???

Originally posted by GoofyJoofy
How will I know which one is you???

Trust me, you won't be able to miss us. Just look for the rowdy group... Lime green is the official DIS color, and I'm sure we'll have lots of folks wearing it!! Lime green shirts, lime green ribbons tied wherever you can tie something.

And TLinden will be the sober one, drooling on the keyboards.

Goofy, just tell your wife that you want to go meet all of the crazy ladies that you talk to in the chat room until the late evening hours. That will work ;)

Karen

Hey there,

Just had to drop in and show off my new tags!

I've been tagged by the tag fairy. Whoo Hoo :Pinkbounc :bounce:
I'm so excited :hyper:

TLinden16 - what are your travel dates? What other nights will this crazy but loveable group be at Jellyrolls?

And please do let us know about any MA DIS meets. Speaking of which, you guys should come out west!

Other nights, hmmmm?

Lots of possibilities there, Goofy! Perhaps the 4th, the 5th, the 8th ... is there a date that works well for you and DW?

Not sure what night is "best" for us.
Just wondering what everyone's travel dates are, for possible DISmeet at Jellyrolls or elsewhere.

Goofy, my dates are Dec. 4-11. If I remember correctly, you get in on the 9th. I may or may not be going to MVMCP on the 9th (not 100% sure yet). But I'm sure we can try to meet at some point that week, even if it's just a hello.

Karen

TLinden16 - Hey there, you are an early bird!

My dates are 12/9 - 12/13. We have MVMCP planned for 12/9 and are hoping to do dinner at CP in the MK. We planned Candle Light Processional for 12/10 with dinner at Alfredos.

Update: Got the Crystal Palace for Dinner before the 12/9 MVMCP!!!

We are staying at the GF and are planning on making a day of it at the resort on 12/11.

Way cool. There's a Jellyrolls meet on the horizon, and I'll be there when it happens. Yay!

Karen

:D Karen
Looks like DW and I will definately be there on 12/4 so if you are there with any other Dis'ers we'll be ready to do it up.:D

Very cool, Steve! I should definitely be there at some point that evening, not sure what time yet! It will be nice to meet you! We can discuss Tanner hockey--one of my favorite hockey players plays for the Tanners--my nephew Kevin :)

Karen

Does anyone know what is happening 10 weeks from today?

Karen

piano.gif

img_ani_piano.gif

Originally posted by TLinden16
Does anyone know what is happening 10 weeks from today?

Karen

Ummm lemme guess......

....Ahhhh Karen and Drew rekindle their HOT romance? :scared1:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Originally posted by GoofyJoofy
Ummm lemme guess......

....Ahhhh Karen and Drew rekindle their HOT romance? :scared1:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hmm. Remember back in the day when I used to like GoofyJoofy. Where did he go wrong?

Karen

Originally posted by vickyBaby
I want to meet all of you wild and crazy people.

Are you the Vicky who dances on the tables at Jellyrolls? Or is that another Vicky?

Karen

For one night only, and only on Dec. 10th, anyone who attends the Jellyrolls DISmeet will get a free hug from yours truly (unless of course you don't want a hug)! Wow! Cool! Isn't that extra incentive to go to the Jellyrolls meet on Dec. 10th?

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter