20041218-cruise-friends-memories Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ohiominnie
Do you guys have Angie's List in your area? We love having it as a reference to check companies out first. In fact, we were looking at fencing companies and I liked the name of one....Yoder Fencing in Plain City. Yoder--good Amish/Mennonite name. Plain City--huge Mennonite area. Well, the reviews on Angie's List were AWFUL!! No need to even call them for an estimate.
www.angieslist.com

There is one in Phoenix, and it also serves Cave Creek...thanks. I just signed up!

Originally posted by justmestace
There is one in Phoenix, and it also serves Cave Creek...thanks. I just signed up!

What was that?? 8 minutes between my post and yours. AMAZING! I thought I was a pretty adept online shopper, but your skill and speed are incredible! :worship:

Originally posted by ohiominnie
The eclipse is pretty cool!
It was so cloudy here this evening I figured we wouldn't see it, but now it's an incredibly clear night.

Kids are up late. After all, how often is there a total lunar eclipse? For that matter, how often are the Sox in the series (and about ready to sweep it?)

Lucky you - it's overcast and raining here - Lauren is so mad - she really wanted to see the eclipse.....

Back to work....

Virgil
pirate: TFD

Are you just trying to see what people have to say about your business?!? :confused: :eek: :teeth:

You know I'm only teasing you. ::yes::

hello...someone invited me from intercot. how did all of you guys get the cool count down thing at the bottom of your messages? that's really cool!

Originally posted by jilljill
Are you just trying to see what people have to say about your business?!? :confused: :eek: :teeth:

You know I'm only teasing you. ::yes::

I never thought of that! But thanks for the idea!!

Ohminnie....you should see me "power shop"....I don't think anyone I know could spend more money in less time than I have been known to do!!

Darn, missed it b/c the dog had to pee. I need to get rid of this beast!

Wow, Sugaswim....your first post here and you got the T.O.P.!
Top of the page....:Pinkbounc

Congrats and welcome.

I will let one of the more technically inclined answer your question about the countdown timers.

Heck...I don't even know the proper direction to look in order to see the moon......................

Welcome, sugaswim!! Check out the tech board for instructions for creating a countdown clock. :)

Don't be intimidated by this crazy group!! Just jump in, tell us a bit about yourself, and we'll welcome you with open arms.

Originally posted by sugaswim
hello...someone invited me from intercot. how did all of you guys get the cool count down thing at the bottom of your messages? that's really cool!

Hi Sugaswim - I'm the one who invited you from Intercot. Welcome to this wild and crazy group....

You can get your countdown time here: Countdown timer

Virgil

Heck...I don't even know the proper direction to look in order to see the moon......................

Don't feel bad!! After all, the darn thing keeps moving!!!

It wasn't until about 2 years ago that I learned the reason there are phases of the moon (thank goodness for homeschooling!)

UP!!!

Virgil

Originally posted by WVMD
Hi Sugaswim - I'm the one who invited you from Intercot. Welcome to this wild and crazy group....

What are you doing going over to Intercot? ;) We don't give you enough love here? :p

Can't stay up to watch the last of the eclipse, besides the dogs want to go to bed and the deer must empty the feeders and WHATEVER IS GETTING INTO MY TRASH :mad: is waiting just outside the fence....

I never thought of that! But thanks for the idea!!

Ohminnie....you should see me "power shop"....I don't think anyone I know could spend more money in less time than I have been known to do!!
Hello, you know me and I bet I can give you a run for your money, so to speak. How many people do you know have gotten off the plane in Orlando, headed straight to the Disney Worldport and spent $200. in less that 15 minutes from the time the plane landed?!? :confused: :eek: I have a witness who keeps reminding me of that trip ::yes:: .

BTW, you are very welcome for the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter