20041218-cruise-friends-memories Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
p. 872 started at 11:09 and ended at 11:22. Amazing! No wonder I wake up to 5 new pages every morning.

this thing is cool! thanks! it saves me the trouble of having to always change it. everyday i have to change it in my im profile as soon as i log on. sometimes i change it the night before though.

so, tell us, sugaswim....who you are, who you're sailing with, what excursions do you think you'll be doing.....

Welcome sugaswim!!

As everyone has said just jump in we are a very happy bunch. Mary will send you the password for our newsletter. We have several meets planned on board if you are interested.
We have invaded deck 8 & deck 6 but I think we are all alone on deck 7.

Happy anniversary Mark and Mary!!!!:hug: :flower3: :love2:

No multiple posts for me tonight. I have early meeting tomorrow and it's already after 11 here.

We are having a small open house in our pediatrics unit tommorrow in honor of the redecoration that has been done.

Night all Hope everyone has a great Thursday.

Vicki

Originally posted by jilljill
Hello, you know me and I bet I can give you a run for your money, so to speak. How many people do you know have gotten off the plane in Orlando, headed straight to the Disney Worldport and spent $200. in less that 15 minutes from the time the plane landed?!? :confused: :eek: I have a witness who keeps reminding me of that trip ::yes:: .

BTW, you are very welcome for the idea.

I knew you were the exception......:worship: :worship:

And here we are trying to convince Sugaswim that we are nice people....my apoligies for saying a bad word!

I'm with Vicki...heading for bed early. I have to be in town at 8:30 ....that's early for me!

Yea SOX!!!

Good night everyone....

Have an absolutely great Thursday!

Stacey

just graduated college. back living at home for now. got a job, bought my first car and i'm saving up some money. possibly going back to school depends on how much i can save up while paying on my car.

i bugged my parents enough that they booked it...hehe...i'm going with my mom, dad, 2 younger sisters and my grandpa and his friend are coming as well. i had been bugging about going on this cruise ever since i first found out that it was going to happen (about the end of last summer i guess). i even had disney send my dad a cruise guide hoping he'd get the hint. well i guess my parents finally broke down and booked it around this time last year. but they didn't tell us. my mom isn't very good at keeping big secrets like this. there is a whole story that goes with that and when they signed up for the vacation club. they wanted to surprise us by pulling up into a different hotel when we got down there, but my mom blew it and told us. well i'm surprised she lasted without telling us. especially when christmas eve last year we were watching king of queens and carrie was giving her dad a cruise for christmas. well, christmas morning at breakfast we found out that we would be going.

we actually signed up for all our excursions last week. i don't remember what they all are. but i know my one sister and i are going on the jolly roger pirate cruise. real excited about that one. on 2 or 3 of the islands i think we're all doing one of the tours they offered. i can't remember what they all are off the top of my head. we're doing the banana boat at castaway cay. the last time we went we wanted to do this but it was all booked up. so this time we booked in advance to make sure we all got what we wanted.

Originally posted by ohiominnie
What are you doing going over to Intercot? ;) We don't give you enough love here? :p

It was 0530.... I was left all alone... so I was bored..... Decided to see if I could find anybody else that was cruising with us. Found 2 on the Intercot - Sugaswim and another....

Trying to help Realtorlady from Cruisecritic make her way over here....

Virgil
pirate: TFD

ok, Maybe its the expensive cold medicine for all my "cofin" but this has been an amusing night of reading for me. Thanks all.

Getting in on an old story. DH and I met at a party. :drinking1
YES alcohol; was involved. The guy was smart enough to figure his choices...stay at his friends stinky bachelor pad, hang out with his buddy who was losing his lunch or ask the girl where she was going. :tongue: We have been together ever since. Amazing what champagne can do .

YEAH BOSTON !!!! ::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

off to take DD2 to bed.

cheers-D

The Sox Won !!!! The Sox Won !!!! The Sox Won !!!! The Sox Won !!!! YAY SOX !!!!!!!!!!!

Bet you guys wish I stayed in St. Louis...:teeth:

Originally posted by ohiominnie
It's more of a knock her on her side and hold her down with our hands. I'm guessing when you said "sit" that's what you meant....you didn't actually mean SIT, did you? :confused:

I don't put any weight on her, but I flip the pup on her back and straddle her, making it look like I'm sitting on her. I use my hands to stop her from getting up, just like you.

Actually, Maggie is VERY VERY much like KT, so I'm preparing for KT adolescence this way (ready to take KT down on her side and "sit" on her!!!)

My son already acts this way at the ripe old age of 8 (hey, his name starts with a K too...hmmm...). Should I flip him over on his back and sit on him? :hyper:

Originally posted by WDWLVR
Dee - I've been so crazy I've only read a little bit of one. I've loved what I've read so far. I've got Friday off so hopefully I'll have more liesure time to read then. Thanks for sharing them with me and I promise when I finish I'll give a full review!

Mary, you don't need to give a full review, though I wouldn't stop you if you insisted :hyper: ::yes:: I'm just curious what you thought. And believe me, I know what being busy is all about...at least you log on daily...I can't even manage that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter