• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

20041218-cruise-friends-memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope - actually had the day off.... too many things to do around the house.....

Back to work tomorrow. I work 1p-10p Wed and Thurs... and then I work nights over the weekend - so I should be able to help the West Coasters keep the posts up....

Virgil
pirate:

Well, I guess this thread has prompted me to post more and faster than I ever have before...hee hee...

DL sounds great at Christmas. It really would be an easier trip for us from here in Seattle--we won't have to "waste" 2 days flying. Thanks for the info Stacey.

And hey!
I GOT TOP OF THE PAGE!:jumping1:

2Belles.....what you save on airfare MUST be spent by staying at the Grand Californian...there is NO other place to stay! If you haven't stayed there before, you have to! If you have, then you know what I'm saying.

You guys will be on your own this weekend. DH and I are going to Las Vegas. Have a party to attend.

Welcome Randy!

Well the East coasters have ruined the JIm show surprises. Geez it hasn't even started here on the West coast yet!

Paul

Hi Paul!
Did we blow it, or were you reading the boards?

2Belles....I see you've already stayed at the GC....didn't you just love it??

Stacey, we stayed at the GC three years ago and LOVED it!!! Last time we went we stayed at the Disneyland Hotel, and it was good too.

This summer we are going and are staying at DL again, I think.

But now you have me thinking about a Christmas trip--NOT 2004 of course--and staying at the GC!!!!

Paul, I have to admit I didn't catch Jim last week and don't even know what channel. Is it at nine, and what network??:confused: :confused:

Stacey - yes I would love to meet you. I don't get in to LV until 1030 Sun. nite - but once I check in - if you're still about - I'd love to say hi!

I'll be at the Venetian this trip....

Virgil
pirate:

Truth be told, I'm sad that we aren't going to be at Disneyland this Christmas with our friends. I wish they would come on the cruise, but one of their DD's is in college, and her time schedule doesn't work out for it.

We will definitely be at DL for Christmas 2005.

Now I bet you guys are all going to leave me to watch Jim. :(

Virgil, we are staying at the MGM Grand. I have no idea where we'll be at 10:30 Sunday night....my friend was talking about going to the Ghost Bar. I don't usually do bars. That's where Bratny Spears was when she decided to get married for an hour.

I can pm you with my cell phone...that or calling the MGM would work. We don't leave till Monday eve...but you probably have meetings Monday.

I'm going to watch Jim now.

Tualatin is about 15 miles south of Portland. It used to be nice and small but the "big City" has kind of absorbed us.

Paul

I have a few in-laws and outlaws in Oregon....that's why I asked. Some are in Phoenix Oregon and some in Banks.

2Belles.....I was just talking away, and didn't notice. We are only about 26 or so posts away from the big 3000. and getting close to page 200!!!

Be fun to see who's at the top of that biggie!!

:sunny:

::yes::

But still a long way to go.

Three or four more postings.

And it's getting close to my bed time.

It's a little after 10 here.

I might turn into a pumpkin :D

I need someone to teach me how to put a picture on my page. I love seeing yours with the girls.

I have a great one of Jared on our verandah as we're leaving Castaway Cay....his head on the rail...just looking back at the island. I love it.

Besides, it makes your postings bigger so you don't have to write as much to fill a page!!!

:smooth: :smooth:

I know.....

you all are watching "Jim" and only coming back here during commercials!

I wish I had been on the Magic before, maybe I would recognize some of the CM's.

They were filming a commercial during DD's wedding cruise.
I thought they should have included the wedding!

Then they could follow it up with one of those little "souvenir" commercials.

Heaven forbid!!!! What am I saying???

I don't want to be a Gran*** yet!

I can't even write the word out loud.

:eek:

:crazy:

You know...it might be easier to get more posts if someone would talk to me!!!

I really can't do this all alone, and no one is going to want to read this gibberish in the morning!

:crazy:

While I'd love to watch the ship the show is just too stupid to stomach (IMHO, I hope I don't insult anyone). After drooling over Mark Harmon this past hour (the reason I watch NCIS), Jim is too...well, you get my drift.

The horn cannot be heard in your cabin. I know because that's how I missed it on the 1st cruise. I was unpacking, if you can believe that.

So wre we stopping short of 3000 so Mary can grab it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter