20041218-cruise-friends-memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laughing: GaRry....LOL.....okay, you asked for it. jilljill and I will be on either side of you, but she and I are dessert buddies, and we will NOT split them 3 ways!!! :crowded:
I have a feeling you may be right about DS & Jordan....we'll be keeping an eye on them. :magnify:

I think it sounds like we are looking forward to meeting Cash almost more than anything! Such a lucky dog! Wouldn't you think every ship would have a Poop Deck??!!

Oopps...speaking of Jordan, I better go pick her up!

Be Back later. After "Jim" probably.

Stacey

Okay, I'm gone for an hour, I come back...and no one's here.
Talking to myself again.

Popped in for a second (have to take DS to baseball, then DD to dance....and so the fun begins!) anyway, popped in to say

GUESS WHAT??!!!!!!!!

I MIGHT (very remote, but might) get to go to WDW and on a four night Wonder the 1st of June...right after we get back from Disneyland!!!
We have friends that are going, a whole big family, and one of the adult daughters is going, but my friend is afraid that after she's paid for the DD (actually DStepD) to go along, that at the last minute DSD might cancel out on them. If she does, I volunteered to go in her place. (Pretty generous of me, huh?)
I'm almost (who am I kidding....I'm REALLY) hoping that she does back out. :hyper:
Can you switch people at the last minute? Please tell me it's yes!

Gotta run.....
Stacey

Stacey-if something happens and you can't go, I'll be glad to be waitlisted as the second volunteer to go in her place! LOL right?

Let's get moving to 3000

Linda

afff,

We are planning to go to Coral World which according to their website is open every day. I would think and hope that Disney looked into this before scheduling a stop there. Everything might not be open but I would think that since tourism is so large there that most will be.

75 more to go. So what will those late night posters do.
WIll they post so much they breeze right over and pirate: #3000?
Will they post just enough that I can wake up and claim #3000?
Or will they all go to sleep and forget about posting and tomorrow morning we'll have 74 to go? :D

We shall see. :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

Anyone watch According to Jim...much better this week. Loved watching the shots of the ship sailing.

Only disappointment was the horn - sounded very fake.

Soon we'll be sailing for real. I'm green with envy for those of you going on another Disney cruise this year. We did 2 last year and it was awesome - but it was a once in a lifetime thing.

Wow one day off and I have to spend the evening catching up before I can post.

jilljill and Stace you can sit by gaRry if you want too but he doesn't share his dessert either!!

I think we should see if DCL will just keep one rotation for DIS members so we can have the whole resturant to ourselves.

I heard the horn too Mary I wish it was in person rather than on tv but looking will have to get us through for now

Vicki
:boat:

gaRry says I have to post less in more posts to help boost the numbers along. If Mary has # 3000 & two are speaking for # 4000, and I think Karyn spoke for # 5000 do I get 6000? or is it also spoken for? or do we just have to pirate: pirate: what we get?

I have a good teacher here in gaRry!!!!

Vicki
:boat:

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
HOPING for :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: skys tomorrow:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Hi!
Watched "Jim"......now I'm dying here. I can't stand the wait!

The horn was off a little, but close enough to give me goose bumps. The sound of the horn is my favorite part of the cruise....well almost. I wait out on the balcony with my video camera as we leave Castaway Cay, just to record the horn. When we left Nassau, my parents and I were up on the top deck watching the Capt. maneuver the ship around and out of port when the warning came about the horn. I didn't cover my ears. I figured it would be a great way to go deaf, with that being the last sound I heard.
I think I need therapy....

Originally posted by lneeley
Lynda-Hopefully they will get Cash a great "poop" place on the ship. I just can't see the room thing with a litter box!
Hi Linda

Some ADA-knowledgable internet friends I met on a Yahoo groups list and a TA who specializes in arranging cruises for people with service dogs got in touch with various people at DCL about their service dog policy and poof, suddenly two accessible staterooms with verandahs came available for two cruises. Cash, the Wonder Dog is now Cash, the Verandah Dog, thanks to the work and cooperation of many people I have never met.
I am pleased to say that Cash is progressing nicely on his, umm, targeting training in the hopes that that no "litter box accidents" are likely to occur on his nice big verandah... All he needs now is a luggage-sized tree stump. I wonder if AAirlines will accepd THAT as a medical necessity?:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

See how that goes...I go to bed early ONE night, and everyone dumps me.

Nah....it's still early for us West Coasters.

I'm going to do like GaRry & Vicki said....post one line at a time.

:Pinkbounc

:bounce:

:Pinkbounc

:bounce:

This is my own personal 600th Post!!!!!

Doesn't seem like very many in 2 years.

Now I'm aiming for T.O.P.

:sunny:

:hyper:

:crazy:

:wave:

:earsboy:

:yo-yo:

::MickeyMo

::MinnieMo

I said one of these days I was going to end up using every one of those smilies.

Not even close. Dang.

Well, I got all caught up with the end of the month books today, now I have 3 days worth of mail to go through tomorrow.

Also a follow-up with the doc to see if he'll "let" me fly to Vegas on Thursday. He'd have to be at the airport, and cuff me to keep me from going. He's worried about my ears. Or maybe he just doesn't want me to infect everyone on the plane. That seems reasonable. It's only a 45 min flight, I can hold my breath that long!

I'm all packed...am I ready??!! Oh, yeah!

Hi Stacey!

I am here. Trying to sneak in a bit before I need to get the girls tucked into bed...

Lynda--I am sure Cash will do great! Funny picture in my head--the tree stump:hyper: :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter