20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Kay,
I've heard that Costa is awful, now I believe it. Unfortunately, nobody told the management of Creating Keepsakes Magazine... They're doing a cruise with a lot of scrapbook classes... it would be fun, but not on this cruise line!!!

Bob and Lee,
Did you ask for ketchup????? ROFL!!!!!

Laurie,
Give Ashley and Karen a hug from us! We miss them a lot!

I got my new telephoto lens ect. yesterday, and while I was taking a picture of the sunset with the camera resting on the fence by the lake, the lens FELL OFF THE CAMERA, ACROSS THE FENCE!!!.... I need to fix that before it happens in frigid Alaska seawater! I got it back and cleaned it, but that was scary. No, I didn't jump the fence, I got a long-legged maintenance man to do it... the joys of apartment living!!! Yeah!!!!

Hey, does anyone have the lyrics to the songs from Twice Charmed? I'm doing a 15 page scrapbook layout of it and I need the lyrics. I can watch Tony's DVD, but it would be easier if someone had it written down somewhere.... If anybody wants to see my scrapbook pages, email me or PM me and I'll send you the link to Snapfish. I've got about 3" of scrapbook done with more pages coming every day!

Renae

Hello All! So good reading about everyone's travels + adventures!

Hey Bob + Lee... keep enjoying WDW! Wish we were back there... :thumbsup2 We may be taking Brandon, our nephew again in June... we'll see. He wants to to Expedition Everest... with me! :faint: :scared: :crazy2: :scared1: ::yes::

Laurie! Ireland! :shamrock: Wow! Enjoy!

Kay! Sorry about your cruise. Glad you were able to have some good things happen too.

Renae! Keep that lens on tight!!! That's funny! As you said, at least it happend NOW, instead of on your upcoming cruise.

Leslie! Any wedding planning yet?

Ken + Shari! Congrats on DVC!!!

GOOD NEWS FROM NJ!!! Yesterday my project FINALLY made the move to a new upgraded server. :cool1: Yes, I know, this is not the stuff dreams are made of, :surfweb: but... these past few months have been anything BUT calm. It feels good to say it's done. My victory may be short lived, but at least we made it happen.

I wish I could say, HEY! They re-thought everything about last year's decisions and gave me my title and promotion... :lmao:

But, that would take real Disney Magic and LOTS of pixie dust. pixiedust: Right now, I'm healthy and I would choose that anyday.

Just wanted to share this long-awaited victory with my friends!
:jumping1: party: :jumping1: party: :jumping1:
And say "Thanks for your moral support this past year! ":thanks:

Q's My Princess said:
Greetings from Ireland!

We are having a grand time...here is how we spent our morning...
DSCN6463.jpg

DSCN6418.jpg

On Sunday we are meeting Ashley & Karen (ashleydoc) for dinner in London.

Awesome tell them We said HI .. :thumbsup2

Too tired of typing left handed..... so everything Georgie and Peter said.

Was that a Great Horned Owl? And maybe a Marsh Hawk? Don't really know my Europe Cont birds that well. Pretty KEWL

HEY BOB>. what are you doing on the computer... get out there and ride Expedition Everest and give us a review! Sure wish we could be up there to meet up with you... hopefully next time!

Laurie.. WOW.. that looks so KEWL! I hope you'll share with us where you went and what other kewl things you saw and did. Quincy has certainly become the world traveler. How wonderful!

Georgie...party:Yeah! So glad your project is done and behind you! No wedding plans yet.. but I think we're going to get to meet Mike's Mom this weekend.... then the planning should begin. Right now we're butting heads over a date. pirate:

Hey Bob! Yes! Go ride Expedition Everest!!! Then let me know how it is!

Just got off the phone with our nephew... looks like we'll be making another trip to the world for his 10th b'day. (His b'day present from his grandparents) I promised him I would take him on EE the next time he got to go to WDW... YIKES!!! What have I gotten myself into! I didn't realize it would be so soon!!! :scared1: :faint:

Lookslike I'll be calling DVC tomorrow to see about room availability :banana:

bonzie1 said:
Hey Bob! Yes! Go ride Expedition Everest!!! Then let me know how it is!

Just got off the phone with our nephew... looks like we'll be making another trip to the world for his 10th b'day. (His b'day present from his grandparents) I promised him I would take him on EE the next time he got to go to WDW... YIKES!!! What have I gotten myself into! I didn't realize it would be so soon!!! :scared1: :faint:

Lookslike I'll be calling DVC tomorrow to see about room availability :banana:

When are you going?

Linda

Hey Georgie,

Will you be here long enough for us to meet up? We get back from the Alaska cruise on June 1st at about midnight... it's going to be a long trip, almost as long as the repo! In fact, we get off on the 28th, same as the repo, and we leave here on the 19th, almost as early as last year...

Whoever goes on EE, tell us how it is. We don't do rollercoasters, so that's not one of our possibilities, and our kids haven't been on it yet... Every once in a while, when the wind is right we do hear screams, though....lol!

Renae

Mickey&JoshNut said:
ohhhhhhhh Celeste :rolleyes1

Sorry, I've been at work for the past few days. However, I did get the email today and I am having a heart attack over the prices! Very costly for a cat 8 going on the 14 day and a cat 6 for the first Med. The price for the first 11 night is double of our 11 night in the Southern Car. in Sept. :guilty: I'm trying to decide what we are going to do. We use my salary for vacations and it would require LOTS of saving or OT on my behalf. I'm thinking about it- we have until the 2nd to do the deposit....

Celeste.. does it seem like they are already quoting the high tier prices?? According to Kay.. she got quoted $3500 pp for a Cat 11!! That Cat was supposedly $1999-3500!! What happened to the $1999???? I think they are using all the faxing and calling as an excuse to raise the prices before they even start booking!!!

DisneyPinDiva said:
Celeste.. does it seem like they are already quoting the high tier prices?? According to Kay.. she got quoted $3500 pp for a Cat 11!! That Cat was supposedly $1999-3500!! What happened to the $1999???? I think they are using all the faxing and calling as an excuse to raise the prices before they even start booking!!!

I think this whole "unofficial - official waitlist that was cut off and was not really available to everyone anyway" thing is very unfair. I can see taking a waitlist for the Cats 1, 2 and 3. But I don't think it's appropriate to do it for the other Cats. and I don't think it was appropriate to have it open for a while and then close it off!

However, I will still be on the phone at 5:00am (pacific time) on April 4.

Ken

kpros said:
I think this whole "unofficial - official waitlist that was cut off and was not really available to everyone anyway" thing is very unfair. I can see taking a waitlist for the Cats 1, 2 and 3. But I don't think it's appropriate to do it for the other Cats. and I don't think it was appropriate to have it open for a while and then close it off!

However, I will still be on the phone at 5:00am (pacific time) on April 4.

Ken
Would you like a Wake up Call ?? :rotfl2:

Peter

DisneyPinDiva said:

From what I can tell you from what I am seeing from my pricing and from what I know of someone who booked a cat 3- that the repo cruise was at midlevel pricing- on Monday and that the first 11 night was already at the high tier of pricing.

I just spoke to Robb, either I will be going alone (and doing a cat 10) or we won't be going at all. He does not want to use all of our DVC points for 3 years and not use DVC until 2008- so we won't go that route. I am wondering how much the single supplement is?

Any female want to be my roomie?

Scott,
I'm off to the dive store to find out about certification....

The doctor said I could not deep sea diving, but everything else was okay. I'm going to Toucan Dive- I'll post what I find out after.

DisneyPinDiva said:
The single price is 175% of the prevailing rate. pirate:

LIKE I SAID- anyone want to be my roomie- Elaine?

I'm afraid they are going to outprice many of their loyal customers with this one. Maybe they think that there will more Europeans interested?

icunurse_celeste said:
I'm afraid they are going to outprice many of their loyal customers with this one. Maybe they think that there will more Europeans interested?

Yep - agree on this one

icunurse_celeste said:
LIKE I SAID- anyone want to be my roomie- Elaine?

Faith Trust and Pixie Dust !!:tink: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter