2006 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC06 - October 22, 2006 Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1Mouse said:
Hello from the Wonder! We are at sea heading towards Castaway Cay. Having a great time - 11 nights on the ship is "Wonder"ful! Don't have enough time to read all the posts - I'll have to do that when I get home.

Ducky is doing his presentation today. Susan Eagen did her presentation yesterday.

Hope everyone is doing great, I'll post more when I get back home. The ship docks at PC on Thursday and we're going to WDW until Sunday night.

Hi Gail & John :wave:

Glad your having a wonderful time!!! :cool1:

curtdennis said:
Diana,

Where do you want these?

15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif

Awe, that is so sweet!!

It was?? Oh yea - that's what I meant. She she's always picking on me and I just wanted to "end the circle of nasty.."

:rotfl: aww the biter and the cheater have made up

now we really have to cruise FAST before something breaks out!

Diana Lyn said:
OK, I'm all caught up again!

Since everyone was talking about being sick, which one of you got me sick? :sick: I'm pretty close to death right about now I think. Send flowers!:rotfl2: No seriously, I just hope the girls don't get this, but everyone is sick around here. I'm just hoping it runs it's course and it's outta this house within the next 24 days!!:cool1:

Hope you feel better soon, Diana! Haylee had the 24hr flu on Friday and seems fine now....So hopefully its fast!

#1Mouse said:
Hello from the Wonder! We are at sea heading towards Castaway Cay. Having a great time - 11 nights on the ship is "Wonder"ful! Don't have enough time to read all the posts - I'll have to do that when I get home.

Ducky is doing his presentation today. Susan Eagen did her presentation yesterday.

Hope everyone is doing great, I'll post more when I get back home. The ship docks at PC on Thursday and we're going to WDW until Sunday night.

Gail...glad to hear your having a wonderful time!!! :sunny:

curtdennis said:
Nope, different agency. I work for the Department of Defense(Army) as a federal police officer. Sky Marshals work for another agency altogether.
I have a friend who works for the FBI. He is required to take his gun whenflying.

Happy Birthday MATT, and Happy Anniversary Steve and Coleen!!!

:figment:

curtdennis said:
Diana,

Where do you want these?

15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif

Awww....:blush: How sweet! :blush:

ETA--Hey, wait a second....I said I was near death, send flowers, does this mean that you were hoping for my early demise? :scratchin :duck:

Hey everyone!! It's been busy around here today. I've been making real progress in my scrapbook mess!! I think that I finally found some organizing tools that are going to help me keep things straight around here. I just didn't realize how MUCH stuff that I actually have. It's overwhelming, but I'm hoping that once it's organized, I'll actually get something done here!!

Diana Lyn said:
Awww....:blush: How sweet! :blush:

ETA--Hey, wait a second....I said I was near death, send flowers, does this mean that you were hoping for my early demise? :scratchin :duck:

No - I need a shuffle board (curling) partner - I'm sticking with the story that Cindy came up with...

Hi all! Checking in at lunch time.

Diana - feel better! Here's some pixie dust instead of flowers. pixiedust: Enough to go around to anyone feeling not 100%. We need to all get well before cruise time.

Gail - what a wonderful surprise to see a post from you. Sounds like you are having fun. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Curt & Karen - welcome home!

Yup,
Have to capture the image and then cover it. Should be up on Thursday (trying to keep with the even day thing)

ConleyFam said:
Curt,
We are waiting for our next game, are you still working on it?
Chris

curtdennis said:
Yup,
Have to capture the image and then cover it. Should be up on Thursday (trying to keep with the even day thing)

Don't you think odd days would work better with this group? :duck:

curtdennis said:
Yup,
Darn - I'll miss it until Sunday, since we're heading to WDW on Thursday morning. Oh well, I'm not good at that stuff anyway.

alikat99 said:
Darn - I'll miss it until Sunday, since we're heading to WDW on Thursday morning. Oh well, I'm not good at that stuff anyway.

I REALLY need to move to FL!!! Is it May '08 yet?

WDWLVR said:
Don't you think odd days would work better with this group? :duck:

Yup that shoe fits & Darn if that is not a good idea!!!
OK CHANGE OF PLAN... The CHALLENGE 2.0
will be posted on ODD days! Everyone thank Mary!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter