• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

2007 Thread

lovemyguys

Mouseketeer
Hello! We just returned from a trip to WDW and are now planning on returning in 2007! It seems so far away but yet I am still excited and reading the boards daily. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a 2007 thread with me? We could talk about where we are staying, our past trips, how long the new trip is taking to get here, jealousy over people leaving before us :rotfl: etc...... Let me know if anyone would be interested.

Lisa :wave2:

lovemyguys said:
Hello! We just returned from a trip to WDW and are now planning on returning in 2007! It seems so far away but yet I am still excited and reading the boards daily. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a 2007 thread with me? We could talk about where we are staying, our past trips, how long the new trip is taking to get here, jealousy over people leaving before us :rotfl: etc...... Let me know if anyone would be interested.

Lisa :wave2:

Lisa I am always planning my next trip :goodvibes I am going next in January for 7 nights, and we will make our usual trip in Sept 06 for about 4 nights. I think we will probably continue to do this pattern as long as $$$$ allows :rotfl2: I really like going in January for the weather, and that is when we stay 7 nights. 4 nights in Sept is long enough, it is sooo hot. I hope your next trip comes quick for you :)

We're hoping to go in 2007. We'll probably have to go during the summer which I am not looking forward to because I don't do heat well so I'm crossing my fingers we can do 10 days and take things slowly with lots of breaks!

We just returned Oct 1 and yes, that was the first thing I did. Plan a new date! I LOVE Disney. We're planning to go Feb '07. I wish it could be sooner but hey, I do have a date!

yes we are thinking about going again in late 2007, we will hopefully be doing a round the world trip from adelaide(or melbourne deopending on where we are living). We are hoping to hit all the disneys in the world in one trip, starting with HK disney,then tokyo then paris, a disney cruise and wdw and finally DL and CA. (we will also do europe, UK and some other US stuff while we're there and hawaii on the way home).

Adrienne :wizard:

I hope Jan 1 and 2, 07 counts. I will be there Dec 16, 2006 to Jan 2, 2007 so I guess I can say I'm sort of planning a 2007 trip.

We stayed at the WLC. We LOVED our trip but now we are trying to decide where to stay next time. We liked staying concierge but felt like we rarely used the "extras" we were paying for. So we are deciding if we should stay concierge again, try a different deluxe or maybe even try a moderate??? We are thinking of going the first week of November 2007. We have a 5 & 3 year old. If we wait unitl 11/07 the 3 year old will be turning 5 and be able to enjoy/get on more of the rides. If we were to go next year he would most likely just be missing the 40 in. mark for alot of the rides. How are the crowds and weather in January and February?? We went 10/29-11/4 and had FANTASTIC weather and NO CROWDS!

Lisa

Yes Jason it counts! :) I would love to hear when you return how CBR compares to WL. If we decide to try a mod. CBR is one we are thinking of.

Lisa

I'm going back in October 07!! Just got back a few weeks ago, going again in May (just me and DH), and in Dec 06 I'm losing my job due to company relocating....I'm taking my severance check and taking my 2 daughters (now age 20 & 22) to Disney for a week....a PRINCESS TRIP!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We usually stay at CBR, but the girls and I are thinking about trying CSR.....What do you guys think??? We want to do MNSSHP and some just girlie things....princess lunch, maybe hit the spa....
:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

shhh, don't tell my DFi but I already have our 06 dates picked (mid october for MNSSHP) and have narrowed 07 down to a 3 week window. we leave in 15 days for our 05 trip and he has made me promise not to mention the D-word for 2 full months after we are back, that puts me at 2/14/06, so I guess I will break the news to him on Valentines day!

PIRATEGIRL007 said:
shhh, don't tell my DFi but I already have our 06 dates picked (mid october for MNSSHP) and have narrowed 07 down to a 3 week window. we leave in 15 days for our 05 trip and he has made me promise not to mention the D-word for 2 full months after we are back, that puts me at 2/14/06, so I guess I will break the news to him on Valentines day!
That is so funny! My DH says the same thing, but my wheels are always turning! :rotfl2:

lovemyguys said:
We stayed at the WLC. We LOVED our trip but now we are trying to decide where to stay next time. We liked staying concierge but felt like we rarely used the "extras" we were paying for. So we are deciding if we should stay concierge again, try a different deluxe or maybe even try a moderate??? We are thinking of going the first week of November 2007. We have a 5 & 3 year old. If we wait unitl 11/07 the 3 year old will be turning 5 and be able to enjoy/get on more of the rides. If we were to go next year he would most likely just be missing the 40 in. mark for alot of the rides. How are the crowds and weather in January and February?? We went 10/29-11/4 and had FANTASTIC weather and NO CROWDS!

Lisa
I thought the crowds were very small in January, about the same as Sept. The weather was unpridictable, but nice. You have to pack for warm & cold weather. We mostly wear short sleeves during the day & coats at night.

When I first responded to this thread we were planning on the first week in Dec.07, now possibly going Dec.8-15,2007. :hourglass
The Dis Boards helped us tremondously with our 2003 & 2004 WDW vacations. :disrocks: So much that my sister and I seemed to know more than our T.A. ;)
So far our group includes: the two "Montana Minnies" ( me and my older sister), our 2 Dear Nieces ( one lives on the East Coast the other on the West Coast) and our DM, who will be 88 by then.
Happy Planning to All :yay:

I am also planning on going back in 2007 to celebrate turning 40. I am kind of thinking about going to DL, I have never been and I would like to see it.

May 12-19, 2007 is when we'll be there. We're going for an unofficial family reunion (with 20+ people) and to celebrate my grandmother's 80th, my niece or nephew's 1st, my brother's 25th, and my cousin's 22nd birthdays. My parents became DVC members on our last trip in August so we'll be staying in a Grand Villa at OKW (hopefully). I'm so excited! I'm trying to really plan it already but I know a lot can change in a year and a half. Oh well. I just keep reminding myself that this time next year it'll be really official since we'll have the room booked.

Count us in!! We're planning on going in late March 2007 with some friends and we're going to stay at the Beach Club....very exciting. I've never stayed there and we've always wanted to give that one a try.

We also may be going again Thanksgiving 2007, but that's not set in stone yet and it's with DH's family.

No trips in 2006 though, the baby is too young, and we want to save our money.

:earsboy:

I'm in. My fiancee and I will be going probably from July 10 to july 18 for our honeymoon. We're getting married July 7 (a Disney themed wedding, of course) and will leave for WDW a few days later. We're going to stay at the Grand Floridian. I look forward to hearing everyone's plans, as well as sharing my own.

First week of Jone '07. Will stay in a value, so that we can get dd2 back to the room quickly at the end of the day or if she wont sleep in the stroller in the afternoon. Value is for sure all we can afford (DH will complain that we are paying the same or more and not getting the free hot breakfast buffet to begin with) I think I saw someone post somewhere that they had gotten a value rate of $50 per night? Maybe that was with an AP discount, but thats fine, since I'll have those anyway.

Ill visit this thread often, as time creeps by, posting my progress to *prepare* Ariel for her first trip. She'll spend lots of time at Chuck E Cheese next year, getting used to the size of a costumed character. Also watching a few Disney DVD's. I need to prepare as well. I am way out of shape, and need to get used to walking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter