2007 Thread

I know this is going to probably sound dumb but what is an AP discount or code?? I see people talking about them alot but I have no clue what they mean. :confused3

lovemyguys said:
I know this is going to probably sound dumb but what is an AP discount or code?? I see people talking about them alot but I have no clue what they mean. :confused3

AP= Annual Pass, If you have these then you can get discounted rates on rooms.

Count me in!!! I was so glad to see 2007 trip dates posted. I thought I was the only one who had to wait for sooooo long before our next trip. We were there this past June for 10 nights but we bought a new home a couple of months ago and we simply can't afford a 2006 trip. It looks as though I have no choice but to wait until May 30-June 7 of 2007. It just seems so far away which makes me really sad, but it's good that I'm not alone!!! :sad1:
Thanks for posting!

Carla

We will be going in 07 as well. (06 too, but that is ok ;) ) Don't know if I should stay at AKL or GF then.

we'll be heading back in 2007, we came back from 16 nights about a month ago, and now we are saving like mad for september 2007. We are planning on 21 nights and want to stay at the Polynesian for either all or some of the trip.

It does seem so far away but I'm sure it will fly by.

We wanted to go back May 2006 but I think we have to wait until Nov. 2007(Thanksgiving). The bright side is that I have more time to save money and would love to stay at WL(if we have to wait that long). But actually it is 2 years away for us. :rolleyes:

Magalex
POP 4/22-4/30 2005 :cloud9:

:wave2: Count me in, we were there in May and we are planning our next trip May 07 the week before Memorial Day Weekend. We have been there twice and both times stayed at Carribiean Beach. We love it there but we are thinking about trying a different moderate out. :confused3 If anyone has suggestions, I would really like some info on the Port Orleans. We were scheduled there the first time we went and they closed down the week we were scheduled, so Disney let us choose a different Moderate and thats how we ended up at Carribean Beach. The only down side of CB is the long walks. My cousin and his family are going for the first time ever with us so we want to show them a great time so they get as hooked on Disney as us!! :love:

We are planning for February 2007. But how are the crowds and weather at this time? Planning far in advance is a perk of DVC that we love. We are thinking about BW or trying Beach Club this time. Whatta ya think?

PocahontasLookALike said:
We are planning for February 2007. But how are the crowds and weather at this time? Planning far in advance is a perk of DVC that we love. We are thinking about BW or trying Beach Club this time. Whatta ya think?
I have been in Feb, and I wore pants and a short sleeved shirt. At night I had to wear a jacket, but that was in 03. I usually go in Jan now, and it is pretty much the same. I am staying at BC my next trip, it seems like a fun resort. I usually stay at the Poly, but I am looking forward to the Epcot resorts.

We haven't even taken our 2006 trip yet and I am already thinking if we can possibly do another trip in 2007. My husband and myself are planning on taking a cruise to Alaska but we won't be doing that until the summer of 2008. I am hoping that our finances will allow us to do another disney trip since that cruise is going to set us back a few bucks.

PocahontasLookALike said:
How are the crowds in Feb?
We were there 2/9/03 - 2/15/03, and the crowds were light the first part of our stay but got a little busier towards the end. I think Presidents week effects the crowds as well as Mardi Gras if it falls in Feb. Feb is better then summer time though.

Good to know! We were there this summer for Memorial Day, so I figure if we can handle that, we can handle anything! And the crowds weren't even that bad over the summer.

We are taking my favorite aunt and uncle with us to WDW in Nov 07, can't wait. We already have our 2 trips planned for 06.

We'll be getting a 2 bedroom villas at either VWL or BWV, not sure yet.

We're planning a family trip in early December 2007, staying at the Wilderness Lodge. We never can come home from a Disney vacation (ours is in early January ! :cool1: ) without already having another trip in the works. The January surprise trip is fully planned and funded, so what else are we to do to pass the time? :teeth:

Currently in preplanning stages for Aug '07. Hoping to stay at the Poly. Real planning probably won't start until next summer. DW doesn't even want to talk about it since we haven't even planned any vacations for next year.

Count us in too - don't know anything more than 2nd week in June of 2007 (crazy hot, I know but this is all planned around when my son's daycare closes for vacation bible school week).

Makes me happy to think that I can plan that far out - makes my DH freak out! :rotfl2:

:Pinkbounc

You bet I will join you. The day we get back this year we will have 557 days until our next trip!! We will be going in June 07 for DD's 9th birthday. Planning on June 13th-June 21st-doing two days at the beach and two days at Universal first. :cheer2:

I have my August 07 dates all picked out and in the hands of my DU agent who is going to book as soon as we reach the 500 day mark. I think we're going to stay at VWL, BUT, there is a chance we might splurge on a 2 bedroom Polynesian princess suite.

Now, 07 is just TOO TOO TOO long for me to wait, so my mom and I have already booked Oct. 06 as a surprise to my DH and my dad. We're booked at WL, but thinking of switching to a 2 br. villa at VWL.

We'll see...

Well I just emailed 30 people in my family to see if others would like to join us for the 2007 trip. So far 11 have emailed saying they would definately like to come. I guess I will be planning a Grand Gathering. Anyone ever done one of those before?? Do we all have to stay in the same resort? My TA was not in the office today so hopefully she will be in tomorrow to answer all my questions.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter