2007 Thread

DH and are will be going May 6, 2007-May 16, 2007.
We should be going in 2006, but are going on a cruise in January instead. We will being staying at POR. We stayed there the last time that we went and totally fell in love with it. Those are all the details that we have for now.

Savin4Disney-
I guess you and I have even more reason to reach our goals from WISH.

We just got back Sunday and are going the end of May or the first part of June 07. We have decided we are not staying anywhere but the Boardwalk ever again. It was magical. I can't wait and think it will be fun to look forward to with everyone!! :cool1:

We have a Ajnuary 2006 trip coming up but will probably be thinking about going again same time in 2007 if we enjoy that time of year.

This will be a couples only trip and we have never been to WDW in Jan. Hopefully it will become a new tradition. The kids will love it, they usually go in the July heat....But I think that they are getting tired of sweating so much LOL.

This thread is just what I need right now. I'm missing the pre-Christmas fun at WDW. Our last trip was Sept-Oct and we won't be returning again until Jan 2007. We upgraded our tickets to non-expiring from our MYW plus FREE dining package, so we have 3 days to play! We just need to fine tune all the details, but we've got a year to do it! I just love planning our WDW trips! I'm sure all of you understand and "get it".

Count me in for a 2007 trip. We're leaving for WDW and our first DCL cruise in 2 weeks, so it's going to take me until 2007 to save up for our next trip. But that's ok, as long as I have a trip planned, I'll be ok! The actual booking won't be done until we return from the cruise, but by this coming January, we'll officially be going back to WDW in 2007.

I hate it that I have to skip a year in my siggy, since we've traveled to either WDW or Universal every year since 2000, but oh well, this cruise is breaking the bank for a little while.

I'm planning a late August 2007 trip, which seems like ages to wait, but I booked my cruise 16 months out, and now it's here. So beginning January, I'll be a regular here. I hope this thread lasts!

We are planning on going in April 2007!!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:
We are very excited. This will be our first trip. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Katerbug said:
We are planning on going in April 2007!!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:
We are very excited. This will be our first trip. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

You're going to LOVE it! :jumping1:

YIPEE!!! We are going on Jan 2007. We just cant wait any longer. Just had a baby and want to wait for him to be at least 1 before we go...so we are thinking maybe going on Jan 1st for a week! We have to wait until DH gets more vacation in Jan, but LOVE being there around the holidays!!!

I am already SO excited!!! Thinking we are going to try the Wilderness Lodge this time around. We have stayed at Pop and POFQ before. Always talk about deluxe, but decide to save money when it comes down to it...but..the whole cabin in the woods, with the fireplace when its cold...I like that idea!!!!

:cool1:

We're in for 2007! Just returned last week from 7 days at the Poly and we've already got our dates for 2007 - Nov 25th - Dec 2 - 8 days at the Poly!

In a few weeks we can start saying we are going "next year" instead of in two years - sounds better anyway! :)

Come on guys!!! Let's keep this thread going....We are going May 07 and I am in Disney withdrawal big time right now!!!

We just got back from our first Disney World trip last Saturday. We were there for 7 days, and I swear I have never seen smiles on my kids faces nonstop like they were while in Disney World. It is truely the most fun we have ever had, and seeing my kids enjoy it the way they did was so worth the money and time spent planning. Now that we're back it so depressing!!!!

But that's why we need to keep this thread going to keep us excited for our next trip!! :goodvibes

When I first subscribed to this thread, I wasn't sure which month we were planning on going but I think I decided on May 4- May 13, which my dd6 will be celebrating her 8th birthday while there so that will be fun for her!

I don't know if this is already mentioned in this thread but does anyone know when they will release rates for 07? And when can we book?

I am having major withdrawl symptoms. We got back Sunday from a weeklong trip, and Monday at work/school was HARSH! :sad: I came home and my mom was misty-eyed. We looked at each other, laughed, and both said "I want to go back!" at the same time! :rotfl:

We had never been there during the holiday season, and I was so speachless by how beautiful everything was. We got to stay deluxe this time too, which was a total treat. My new favorite resort is the Boardwalk!

My cousin will likely do another CP internship in '07, so hello Disney discounts! We're contemplating moving down there and becoming cast members for life. :rotfl2:

Must start planning...think warm thoughts....pixie dust...
Planning will keep me warm during the brutal Chicago winter... :cold: ...stupid wind!

I miss the mouse!

We're planning for March 4 - 11, 2007 at WDW and the next week at the beach. We're in the middle of a snow storm right now so I really wish we were there now! :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:

I got back last saturday the 3rd and was wearing shorts saturday afternoon , woke up home in nj sunday morning to snow....i want to be back. I think
about it everyday. Just picked up my pictures this afternoon and it makes
the withdrawals even worse.

As far as I know there is no reason you can't book '07 now, they will
just tell you the price may be adjusted when the new listing comes out.
Before we became dvc members I always booked that far in advance, so
I could budget my trip.

:earsgirl:

I will be planning our 2007 trip once I get back from our trip that starts this weekend. We are looking at April vacation time. Havent decided where we will be staying yet though. Will be working on that when I get back.

We are planning a January 7-11 trip for 2007 but now I'm wondering about the marathon...I went once during this and had no problems with crowds...but I may have just had good luck with that. I hope that it won't be too bad.

We've decided we're doing Spring Break 2007. We'll probably go down on March 31 and leave the Monday after Easter. We've invited my mom to join us on this trip. She really wants to go and my dad just can't do all the walking and isn't exactly the Disney type anyway. Having her with might help with some of the crowds we'll be running into since we can split up in two groups of two. We're hoping to start the trip by spending the first Saturday at Kennedy Space Center then on to 7 days in the parks. It can't get here soon enough!

We've booked today for 2007.

We going to Pop again for 21 nights on 23rd March 2007. Only 14 months to go!!! :banana:

Sam xx

hi
yes another 2007, two years away exactly,it's our 40th wedding anniversary,so we have promised ourselves a holiday present, to go to wdw for christmas, doing the christmas party as well. will be booking and saving soon. :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: ::MickeyMo :

We are planning to go in late June 2007....

I haven't booked any rooms yet.

October 2007 here. We will most likely stay at ASMo again because the kids love it there. I would really love to move up but the kids are only young once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter