• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

2007 Thread

planning an early may trip, a few nights at hard rock , a few at CSR with dining, then 6 at CBR. keep mickey ears open for codes, everyone! :Pinkbounc

My fiance and I (well mostly me :blush: ) are looking at going for my 30th birthday in November 2007. It will possibly be Nov 7-18 at Pop Century. :Pinkbounc

smidgy said:
lisa, my DH has watched Lion King about a zillion times! definitely watch the movie with your kids.. then see the lion king show at AK theme park.. I DARE you to not get goose bumps!!! uh oh, tear running down my cheek as we speak.. need I say more?
Ohhh great idea!!! Thanks!!!!

We just got back from POP 11/11-18th and are already deciding if we want to go the same week next year or wait until December! :Pinkbounc

It will mostly depend on the kids' school schedule and when they'll have a day and a half off.

Can't wait!! :moped:

As you can see from my updated sig, we're going twice in 2007 now! Dh is going to a work seminar from 3/5-3/7 at the Contemporary and asked me to join him for a full week! It'll be just us so I can scout out all the stuff I definetly want the kids to do/ see when we take them in October.

We will be there from March 21 thru April 5, 2007.

I've booked the flights, reserved rooms/tickets/car, made dining reservations, scheduled a visit to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for my 6 yr old...What else can I do now??

Oh yeah...get to work to pay for all this fun :goodvibes

Booked the room, purchased airfare and now I'm only 2 1/2 months away from booking our ADRs which means it'll be time to work on the itinerary pretty soon. The months are starting to fly by! :teeth:

We'll be there 6/17- 6/23 and staying at POR with DD and her dance group- they are dancing in the MK on the 20th. Then, we'll be back at CR Tower Atrium Club for my 40th b-day trip- 8/11- 8/18!! We have also booked the dining plan and are hoping for the free dining again but no matter what- we'll be there!!!

Hope to see some DIS'ers!!!

Laura

We are going October 2007 for 19 nights. Our second trip to WDW - won the first but just for seven days - NOWHERE NEAR ENOUGH TIME!! Have been saving since 2003 to return. :cheer2: Love this site it helps me justify my WDW planning for the last 12 months to my DH. :happytv:

I was hoping we were somehow going to go in 2007.....maybe 2008 will be our lucky year!!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter