2008 Theme?

Tinks1984

<font color=red>We're having a mini party!<br><fon
Hello!

I know this years theme is YOMD and it sounds a fantastic idea by Disney, but I was just wondering when/if anyone knows when they announce 2008's theme? As I'm going in April 08, it would be interesting to know what to look forward too :)

Thanks

i am wondering to. i think it is going to be something big. something bigger than the promotion going on now. we just have to wait and see.

2008 is the year of EGAMD

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
TRANSLATED::

EVERYONE GETS A MAGICAL DREAM

I figure since Disney supposedly reads this site, they could use my idea!!!

Have a magical nite

:tinker: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Almost 100 readers of this post and no one else has any ideas for the 2008 theme??

Come on People :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :grouphug:

Well I think they have to come up with something.
Last year was Happiest Celebration on Earth (I think)
This year Year of a Million Dreams.
How about the year of Free Dining :laughing: :rotfl: :laughing: :rotfl: :laughing:

I have a great idea! How about "the year that everyone gets a 40% pin number!" No really I am excited to see what they have in store for next year.

I've been checking back on this since I posted it and since then I've been looking about on my DVD of Disney that I have, and from the facts on there I've worked out that next year will be Mickey's 80th Birthday!!!! So who knows, maybe something along those lines? After all, it's not everyday our favourite mouse turns 80!!! :goodvibes

Rach x

Well, then, keeping that theme, how about all value rooms $80 per night. ALL YEAR LONG!!!

Book 10 days or longer in any resort and receive MYW with Park Hopper and Water Park package and dining for free :cool1: :cool1: :dance3: :banana: :rolleyes1

Mickey Mouse's 80th Birthday...he should have one of those My Sweet 16th birthday party. :rotfl2:

I heard it was Epcots 25th birthday(October, 07) Maybe they will have something in all 4 parks.

Ok, I am feeling the buzz of this already...
I have to start saving my pennies for a trip.
My idea:
$80.00 Gift cards for all entrants to the parks. (I have a family of 5 and this couls really add up:)

I like the "pin code for all" idea too.

Oh how exciting. I'll be there in May 2008. My last trip was 21 years ago. That is a celebration in itself! LOL

Next year will be the 35 anniversary of WDW i believe ( correct me if im wrong ) so theyll do something for that And possibly mickeys anniversary too

Think I read somewhere earlier that the 25th Anniversary was in 95/96, so I don't think it's the 35th Anniversary next year...I'm still going for Mickey's 80th!!!:yay:

Next year will be the 35 anniversary of WDW i believe ( correct me if im wrong ) so theyll do something for that And possibly mickeys anniversary too

I don't think so if the park opened in 1971 than
1971plus
-----

So that was during the time celebrating DLR 50 th
But i did wonder if they would do that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter