2008 Theme?

Wow you all have already got me excited for next year and I haven't even been on my trip THIS year LOL :rotfl: Some of your ideas sound too good to be true lol :goodvibes But we can dream:thumbsup2

Epcot turns 25 on Oct. 7th and that's my birthday so maybe they will call and give me a lifetime pass!!:banana: :banana:

I always say if you're gonna dream "Dream Big"!:lmao:

Hmmmm

Let's run with this....this could be fun IF it was true!

"Happy Birthday Mickey!"
at Magic Kingdom in WDW

Mickey's Birthday Bash!
a new hard ticket event held at WDW Magic Kingdom celebrates his birthday in style. Enjoy cake and punch served thourghout the park. Party hats will past out along with party horns etc...in a birthday 'goodie bag'. a NEW jammin' birthday parade topped off with the most spectacular fireworks display ever!.

New Castle show at Magic Kingdom:
Join Minnie,Donald,Pluto,Goofy and all your favorite Disney characters as the prepare to suprise Mickey for his landmark birthday in "Mickey's Birthday Suprise". An all new musical show on the castle stage. During which you join in and sing Happy birthday along with the characters to Mickey himself!

It'll be about the 80 all year

~All values $80.00 (all year with tax included)
~Special 2-day park hopper price $80.00
~The 80th guest each week that calls the Disney reservation line to book a vacation gets a free upgrade to a Deluxe resort.They only pay $80 a night! So this would be gone on a Sunday LOL!
~Anyone else celebrating their 80th b-day that year gets in free "all year", with proper photo ID
~Each day at an unknown park at WDW..could be AK,MGM,MK,EPCOT,a water park etc.., the 80th family thru the gate gets a night in the castle!
~80 Special edition "Birthday" plush Mickey's will be given away throughout WDW parks.
~Mickey Ice cream bars will be 80 cents all year!

I know you guys can add to this..lets plan a party!

Thanks. I have always been interested in promotions/marketing. I wonder if its to late in life to start. LOL

Because I am such an EIGHTIES girl...We all dress in 80's clothes!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I really don't know about the clothes thing. I know they are coming back in style, but I will never wear a pair of legg warmers again. And I "totally" don't want to start teasing my hair to make it a mile high!! But you go right ahead!

Have you seen that comercial on TLC where this woman puts on her yellow 80's outfit with these huge shoulder pads and goes to work. The guy at the desk asks where she parked her DeLorian. It was kind of cute!

tony609, that WAS good!

I can't believe Mickey is going to be 80! He sure looks good for his age. LOL

I know...I hope I look that good at 80 :lmao:

I can't wait to go...even if it's not Mickey's 80th we're celebrating then I'm sure it'll be something great...after all, we are going to Disney World! :goodvibes

:banana: My DS will turn 10 on the same day as Mickey turns 80! I never thought about that unti now. I think that is definitely cause to celebrate. I must convince DH that we need to get our trip booked for November 08 so we can ALL celebrate together!!!:party:

:bday:Mickey
:bday: Tyguy

It all started with a mouse! That should be the promotion next year! In honor of the little guy who started it all!!!!!! It's always been about the mouse to me!:love:

That's a great excuse to go the Disney World...your son must celebrate with Mickey, it wouldn't be right otherwise...hehe!!

I like the sound of that theme too...'It started with a Mouse'

Got a nice ring to it :hippie:

Because I am such an EIGHTIES girl...We all dress in 80's clothes!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OOOOHHHH...I'm all for this!!!!

Get out the flourescent leg warmers, stirrup pants, teasing comb, and Aqua Net Extra Super HOLD!!!!!!!:lmao:

Hmmmm

Let's run with this....this could be fun IF it was true!

"Happy Birthday Mickey!"
at Magic Kingdom in WDW

Mickey's Birthday Bash!
a new hard ticket event held at WDW Magic Kingdom celebrates his birthday in style. Enjoy cake and punch served thourghout the park. Party hats will past out along with party horns etc...in a birthday 'goodie bag'. a NEW jammin' birthday parade topped off with the most spectacular fireworks display ever!.

New Castle show at Magic Kingdom:
Join Minnie,Donald,Pluto,Goofy and all your favorite Disney characters as the prepare to suprise Mickey for his landmark birthday in "Mickey's Birthday Suprise". An all new musical show on the castle stage. During which you join in and sing Happy birthday along with the characters to Mickey himself!

It'll be about the 80 all year

~All values $80.00 (all year with tax included)
~Special 2-day park hopper price $80.00
~The 80th guest each week that calls the Disney reservation line to book a vacation gets a free upgrade to a Deluxe resort.They only pay $80 a night! So this would be gone on a Sunday LOL!
~Anyone else celebrating their 80th b-day that year gets in free "all year", with proper photo ID
~Each day at an unknown park at WDW..could be AK,MGM,MK,EPCOT,a water park etc.., the 80th family thru the gate gets a night in the castle!
~80 Special edition "Birthday" plush Mickey's will be given away throughout WDW parks.
~Mickey Ice cream bars will be 80 cents all year!

I know you guys can add to this..lets plan a party!
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Aqua Net Extra Super HOLD! Oh now you are showing you are a philly girl!:rotfl: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I think that is why I have bad hair today, from all the Aqua Net Extra Super HOLD!

OOOOHHHH...I'm all for this!!!!

Get out the flourescent leg warmers, stirrup pants, teasing comb, and Aqua Net Extra Super HOLD!!!!!!!:lmao:

I don't want it to be Mickey's birthday celebration...because I remember going as a kid and every time we went it was Mickey's birthday! I went a lot as I had relatives that lived in Kissimee and a cousin who worked at Disney World with the big shots (not sure who the "big shots" were, that's just what my mom told me they were). I remeber watching this dreadful live action show about Mickey and his birthday cake and...well, the point was there I was watching Mickey celebrate his never ending birthday and I could have been riding Haunted Mansion. Love Mickey, but I hope that has some better shows now. :rolleyes1
As for themes...free dining for the year sounds yummy. $80 for a Value? Pshhh....How 'bout $80 for a deluxe! I might actually get to stay at the Poly then! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter