20090228 - Offical NJ, PA, and DE Meet Was Feb 28, 2009 (Pics Pg 8 Post 108)

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
In this post you will find all the info about our Feb 28th meet for NJ, PA, and DE.
Check back often for any new info and updates about our up coming meet.
This meet is open to all disney fans even if you don't post on the boards and only read them your welcome to show up at the meet. We would love to meet you and your families.

LOCATION: Cherry Hill Mall food court by JcPennys - Mall Website: http://www.cherryhillmall.com/
DATE: Feburary 28, 2009
TIME: 5:00pm - 7:00pm (will probaby go later)

ACTIVITES:
Pin Trading

KID ACTIVITES:
(1) DisneyNV - Goodie Bags, Temp Tattoos, Coloring, and Cupcakes

PHOTOGRAPHERS:
(1) Tinkbutt
(2) CinderellasSister

I'm going to get a lime green mylar balloon just like the one pictured below to designate our meeting area in the food court. So be sure to look for it when you arrive and for everyone in their Disney gear.

13_pd37158.gif

I'll be wearing my Lime Green Disney shirt, lime green hairtie, and Disunplugged lanyard.

dis.jpg

A few have mentioned that they will be wearing their GKTW shirts so here is a picture of it.

ATTENDEES:
ArielRae - DH (Pin Trading)
Tinkbutt
Disneynv - DH(lorax123), DS1, DD4 (Pin Trading)
Dolfinjuls - DD4, DD1.5
DVCsince02 - DH, DD5, DS3, DS5months
remark44 - DD9, DD5
CinderellasSister - DH, DD7, DS5 (Pin Trading)
czycropper - DD11, DD8 (Pin Trading)
Rangermom - DS9, DD5, DS3 (Pin Trading)
tazdev3225 - DH, DGS10, DGS5 (Pin Trading)
Nephthys43 (Pin Trading)
JerseyPride - DH, DD5, DD5, DS3, Mom, Dad
pklein09 - DH, DD13, DD10, DS8
kato0627 - DH, DS11, DS8, DD7 (Pin Trading)
suzy_mouse - DD13
Colleen1011 - DS7 (Pin Trading)
ibcrazie4dizney - DD22, DGD3
Cindy_B
karmadog - DS6, DS8 (Pin Trading)
kab407
tweedlemom - DH, DS7, DS5.5
TheCooksLuvDisney - DW, DS5
disneysteve

TOTAL: Adults 36 Kids 35

1235797110.png

Please post and let us know that you plan to attend and who you will be bringing with you.
I would love to add you and your family to the list of attendees.
If you plan to pin trade let me know and I'll add it to our attendees listing.

Welcome everyone to our Offical meet thread.

Please post if you will be attending and who will be coming with you. If you will be bringing kids please list their ages so other parents will know who their kids will be able to play with. Also we hope to have age appropriate activites.

If you want to bring anything to hand out at the meet make sure you check the total amount of people attending listed and at the very least double that number so our DIS readers are not left out.

Please let me know if you have any ideas or activites you would like to be in charge of for the meet. I'm always looking for any good ideas for our meet. Adults need activites to keep busy too. LOL

I will definitely try to make it. The only thing that would stop me is if one of the kiddos in our family have a bday party that night. But I'll keep my fingers crossed that won't happen!

It would be myself and two kids dd4 and dd1.5 at the time!

I'm going to try to make it. So it's me and DD9 and DD5.
They won't understand why we are going, but they'll have fun once we're there.:goodvibes

If you see any other DISers from NJ around the boards be sure to let them know about our meet. :thumbsup2

Not too sure if I'll make it or not.. Cherry Hill is pretty far for me, especially at night.. BUT, I did save the topic so Ill be checking reguarly..

I wish I could make it for this meet, but I work that day. And I live to far away to make it down there in time. I would be interested if another meet is planned.

I've added a link in my signature to this thread so when I post in other threads people can see it in my signature and can just click it to get to this thread.

You can add it to your signature if you like too. :thumbsup2

Directions to add to signature:
Copy this threads url
click on quick links
go to edit signature
type in - OFFICAL THREAD for NJ, PA, and DE Meet Feb 28, 2009
Highlight those words
click the button that looks like the earth with an infinity symble
delete the http:// stuff and paste the url you copied from the offical thread page.
preview your signature to see if it looks good and works right.
submit your edits
YOUR DONE!

You can mess with the sizes, colors, make it bold, and add smile faces if you like. :goodvibes

We will try to make it. We are moving to New Jersey on the 1st, and would like to meet new people (espcially ones that love :smickey: ). I am not sure of my schedule at my new job, but I think I am off that Sat. It would be me, DS (9), DD(5) and DS(3). I think DH will have to work.

Very cool! I just saw your sig on another thread. I never even thought to look up in "Just for Fun".

Are you interested in joining us for the meet? I can add you to our list. :goodvibes

Sure! I'll certainly try; I may be snowed under (literally! :upsidedow) doing taxes. It would be nice to have some time out. :thumbsup2

-Michele

I would like to attend my first ever DIS meet. The only drawback will be if I have to babysit my DGS. I may have some pins to trade if my other DGS will allow me to, he is on charge of that but I will definitely bring my camera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter