20090228 - Offical NJ, PA, and DE Meet Was Feb 28, 2009 (Pics Pg 8 Post 108)

We're interested! We had a blast the Cherry Hill Mall that night. We're central Jersey, so north or south (or central) would work for us.

--Michelle et al

What about Freehold Mall? It's pretty big and did a remodel recently. Lots of new stores and space.

Hi!! :)
Can I jump on board? I didn't go to the last one or post to that thread but I'd love to meet if one is put together for the summer. I'd also help out with anything needed. I live in South Jersey.

Just home from the world and would love to do a Disney Meet. :goodvibes

So glad that I just happened to check this thread again! Yes, I'd love to do another meet. I found an awesome Disney Villains coloring book that I can use to make coloring pages. I could also supply name tags, too. Oxford Valley Mall in PA has a Disney Store, as well as a decent sized food court.

I'd be up for another meet. So funny I came across this thread today. We were just at the Cherry Hill mall yesterday having lunch, and DD mentioned about how fun the DIS meet was, and that we should go to one again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter