20090228 - Offical NJ, PA, and DE Meet Was Feb 28, 2009 (Pics Pg 8 Post 108)

We just got back and had a tremendous time meeting everyone!! Thanks for the work everyone put into it.... We need to do this again!!

It was nice to meet some fellow DIS fans. Thanks for putting that together. What a horribly loud food court that is, though.

Need to apologize to staying for a total of 2 minutes!

I get major anxiety in crowded places- I just felt overwhelmed with the people and the noise!

Nice to have met you ArielRae- and I also talked to a gentleman for 2 seconds about Houlihans:guilty: Hi!

DH and I ended up getting a drink at Bahama Breeze and then shopped a bit!:cool1:

JUST BACK!!!!

Thanks so much for organizing. My boys had a great time making their Disney puppets and coloring the Disney pictures!

tazdev3225--Great meeting you! Thanks to you and your grandson for showing my boys and me your wonderful pins. We definitely have to find some of those Hidden Mickey pins now. Good luck on your upcoming trip!

It was really nice to meet you too. It is nice to be able to put a face to names that we see here all the time. I loved the look on your sons face when he saw the HM pins. Check out E-Bay that is where I started out with pins to trade.
I agree with others it was very loud but I had a great time. Can't wait to do it again.

We're just back from a quick dinner after the meet. Just wanted to send out a BIG THANK YOU for organizing this. We had a wonderful time. None of us have ever been to a meet before, and I admit to having some reservations. I'm delighted to say that they were all unfounded. It was like meeting old friends for the first time. It was great.

I hope we get a chance to do this again!
:thumbsup2

I'm so sad I couldn't make it! My 19 mos old has a fever and is super cranky! I'm glad it turned out well!

I find it funny no matter where I go no one ever takes good pics of me at events. :goodvibes

But here is a good one of DH and his favorite pin traders. I believe they traded every pin they had with DH and kept coming back to trade more. DH had a great time. It was so nice to meet everyone. :thumbsup2
IMG_0034.jpg

Those were great pictures!! Clearly we all had a terrific time. My daughters wanted to sleep with their crowns on! It was so nice to speak with people who understand the Disney "language" and don't have explain WHY we "always go to Disney" to each other. :D Again, thanks to everyone for the fun!

Those pics are really great!!!! Thanks again everyone and I am glad all had a wonderful time. It was a lot of fun meeting other DISers and the kids had a blast too:) The princess crowns were soooo cute. We must organize another meet again soon!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!
We had a really good time and my two boys did trade every pin that they brought with them. They were sooo excited with all of their new pins.
For those that put this together, nice job!!! You guys put on a very nice shin-dig. goodie bags, cupcakes, cookies, arts and crafts....I mean it.! Outstanding job.
It was very nice meeting and chatting with everybody.

88 days 'til we go "home"!!!!!

~Rob

From the pictures, it looks like everyone had a great time! Hopefully I will be able to attend the next meet.

Hey everyone just wanted to know if anyone was interested in doing another meet over the summer. Where should we do it and when?

Would you attend somewhere you had to pay to get in? What are everyones thoughts. :goodvibes

A trip to Great Adventure! :rotfl2:

Sorry, had to say it...whenever I think of South Jersey, I think of GA. :goodvibes

I'm sure there is some sort of area landmark that is interesting to hang out about?

Hi Everyone!

I really am interested in getting a meet together for something mid to late summer. Anyone still interested? I'm thinking AC is too far down for many people, but am open to ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter