20090228 - Offical NJ, PA, and DE Meet Was Feb 28, 2009 (Pics Pg 8 Post 108)

Talk about last minute. I just noticed this today. Of course I will be there with my DS 5 and maybe my DW will make it too.

I'm pretty sure I can attend. I may come alone or with DW and DD-13. Have to check with DW.

Everyone let me know if you need to have someone added to your attendees listing or if you need them removed. Trying to keep it as up to date of who will be attending as possible.

More people are lining up to attend our meet so if you are planning on giving out anything be sure to keep checking the main post for the amount of people attending. Also do forget about those who are just readers and not posters that might be showing up.

I found out that I will be babysitting my DGS's so they will be coming with me and DH. I don't know if you need their ages but they are 5 and 10. The
10 y/o may trade pins. Hope the short notice is ok.

Hopefully there will be another meet sometime! It's being held minutes from my house, but right now I'm in Clearwater for spring training, and will be at Disney by the time the meet starts. Have fun everyone. :D

Hopefully there will be another meet sometime! It's being held minutes from my house, but right now I'm in Clearwater for spring training, and will be at Disney by the time the meet starts. Have fun everyone. :D

I hope to organize a summer meet sometime.
Still thinking about other locations. We'd love to see you. :thumbsup2

Have fun and say hi :wave2: to Mickey for us all!! I'd rather be there than with the threat of snow we've got here!

I'll post pics tonight for all to enjoy. Looking forward to meeting everyone today.

Have fun everybody and be sure to post back here for those of us that can't go! I have a meeting I can't miss, but will sure be thinking of yas!

I'm still making updates to the main post if anyone wants somthing added or deleted. :thumbsup2

Have fun and say hi :wave2: to Mickey for us all!! I'd rather be there than with the threat of snow we've got here!

I'll post pics tonight for all to enjoy. Looking forward to meeting everyone today.

ooooo- I am a weird one! I am SO excited for the snow!:yay:

I will definately be there today!

I told DH he can sit at Houlihan's bar and wait for me while I chit chat a bit and then we can have dinner there. :lmao:

I will be the one wearing..... the confused look on my face....:rotfl2:

nah- I think I will stick a green Mickey head somewhere on my body:confused3

ooooo- I am a weird one! I am SO excited for the snow!:yay:

I will definately be there today!

I told DH he can sit at Houlihan's bar and wait for me while I chit chat a bit and then we can have dinner there. :lmao:

Houlihans is no longer in the mall. it moved to the new raceway shopping center down the road on 70.

maddhatir..just an FYI-Houlihan's is no longer at the mall, its now over on Rt 70 near the Wegman's and all that. The food court was moved to the Penney's end as part of the renovation.

Ariel Rae-I'll be stopping by and maybe my DH too. We're only 5 min. from the mall. See ya later!

Thanks for the heads up everyone- you can tell just how long it has been since I been to that mall!:guilty: I usually go to Deptford.

I see Bahama Breeze is still there- I think.;)

I can't beleive all the good restaurants that are coming to to mall..........next month!!

Oh- well, see you all later!

JUST BACK!!!!

Thanks so much for organizing. My boys had a great time making their Disney puppets and coloring the Disney pictures!

tazdev3225--Great meeting you! Thanks to you and your grandson for showing my boys and me your wonderful pins. We definitely have to find some of those Hidden Mickey pins now. Good luck on your upcoming trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter