2013 Canadian Club 33 Day planned for July.

I just wanted to pop in and say DH and I were honored to be "honorary Canadians" for a day. We met some wonderful people and the entire day was like a dream! :cloud9: A big thank you to Scott!

Just found this thread and also wanted to say I had an amazing time last weekend and was honored to be an honorary Canadian for the day! It was fun meeting everyone. Canadians are some of the nicest people I've ever met! Especially our host Scott! Thank you again for a truly magical day that I will never forget!:cloud9:

Just found this thread and also wanted to say I had an amazing time last weekend and was honored to be an honorary Canadian for the day! It was fun meeting everyone. Canadians are some of the nicest people I've ever met! Especially our host Scott! Thank you again for a truly magical day that I will never forget!:cloud9:

Oh, you're the Disney license lady! I didn't make that connection until I saw your post! :goodvibes I tend to recognize Disers by their "pictures" rather than the screen name. :laughing:

Yes, thanks Scott! It was an amazing time. Thank you for allowing us this experience.

The company was wonderful too! Can't wait to start working on my 3500 pictures I took (I arrived Friday at noon and left Tuesday night!) and then begin the trip report.

I would love to read a report! Really sorry we haven't been able to go to one of these yet. Hopefully next time ( there will be one right?;))

Thank you for your kind words everyone. I usually try to keep the group together off the start and offer a little Club 33 tour before lunch but things didn't go as planned. I was waiting for a few guests to arrive and we got separated. Sorry.

They highlight for me is just giving people the opportunity to enjoy a special place with Disney history.

A real bonus to Walk the park and ride the Lilly Belle with Bob Gurr. Bob had his hand in building just about everything at DL. Truly an amazing guy.

I'll leave the trip report up to anyone who wants to jump to the challenge.*

Thank you all for attending. I enjoyed meeting everyone and please keep in touch. Very good chance February 2014 is our next get together.

Scott

I suggest we just post our links to our trip reports here, and then we'll know. I have begun editing my first day of pictures (club 33 was the second day). I only have about 3300 pictures left to go through! :rotfl:

Hi,

I emailed everyone the group photo we took with Bob. No one replied, I hope you all received it. I think Craig sent it full size. If you didn't receive it let me know.

Scott

Hi,

I emailed everyone the group photo we took with Bob. No one replied, I hope you all received it. I think Craig sent it full size. If you didn't receive it let me know.

Scott

I replied!!:wave2: Thank you so much again Scott and Craig! It's already in my Canadian Club 33 Bob Gurr photo book that I'm making on line!:thumbsup2

I can't possibly be the only one who couldn't make the lunch who is sitting here waiting for trip reports and pictures, am I???? Come on people, I need a DL fix...

Sorry, didn't reply. But did get it thanks!

Just checked my email now! Lol!
Should check it more often.

Yes, I will be working on my TR after we get back from our camping trip...

I can't possibly be the only one who couldn't make the lunch who is sitting here waiting for trip reports and pictures, am I???? Come on people, I need a DL fix...

Ha!! That cracks me up. Thanks for your enthusiasm. Next time hop on a plane, join us and represent Calgary. I know you would have enjoyed Bob.*

Ha!! That cracks me up. Thanks for your enthusiasm. Next time hop on a plane, join us and represent Calgary. I know you would have enjoyed Bob.*

Don't think I didn't want to. But with 2 weeks at WDW last March and another 4 days at WDW next February before we hop onto the Fantasy for a week, convincing the wife to let me go was not in the cards...

I feel the same way! I am checking this thread every few days to see if there is a trip report!! I really wanted to be there. I was checking flights to jump on a plane but sadly a family emergency brought that dream to an end. Hopefully February will work out!

Don't think I didn't want to. But with 2 weeks at WDW last March and another 4 days at WDW next February before we hop onto the Fantasy for a week, convincing the wife to let me go was not in the cards...

Oh your wife would have let you go. Just had to promise her a nice lunch at Club 33. That's what I did, although it didn't play out as planned. She took Craig's wife instead of me and left Craig & I with all kids! Lol. It's only fair I guess, we did it to them event day. Lol

Next time talk to me. Our daughter would have loved to help watch yours for a couple hours so you and your wife could enjoy 33 solo.

I feel the same way! I am checking this thread every few days to see if there is a trip report!! I really wanted to be there. I was checking flights to jump on a plane but sadly a family emergency brought that dream to an end. Hopefully February will work out!

Ya where are these trip reports anyways? ! Lol. I hope you can make it one of these times. I'm torn between asking a special guest or an Archives tour for our next event. For the real Disney enthusiast an archives tour and a late dinner at Club 33 then exiting a closed empty park would sound fun. I'm open to suggestions.

Ok... I have started mine! I need a distraction from a few very difficult things happening in my life, but why I think posting pictures of a trip that didn't manage to distract me for very long will help, I don't know! It is going to be only pictures, mainly due to the difficult things and I did find this trip hard. I am glad I went, and I had an amazing time at Club 33 with our wonderful host, amazing guest and friendly Canadian and adopted Canadian diners, but I still had many difficult moments. So you will see only pictures!

I am not at the Club 33 portion yet, but I have started the report at least.

My Club 33 trip report in only pictures

Ya where are these trip reports anyways? ! Lol. I hope you can make it one of these times. I'm torn between asking a special guest or an Archives tour for our next event. For the real Disney enthusiast an archives tour and a late dinner at Club 33 then exiting a closed empty park would sound fun. I'm open to suggestions.

Scott, that sounds like an awesome plan! I've done the archive tour and also the late dining where we got to exit the park when it was empty. Both on the same day would be an amazing Club event! I think your Canadian friends would love that!:thumbsup2

No trip report but I made a shadow box of our Club 33 day. I think I will still tweek it a little and try to squeeze in one of the napkins. The bottom picture was taken the next day when we both wore our Club 33 hats. The DL tickets even say Club 33 Event on them. :) Disneyland Just Got Happier!

Bob Gurr signed an old picture of the Matterhorn with Monorail and subs and sky basket, so I put that up on my vintage DL picture wall. I still want to get another frame and put some pictures of the Lily Belle and the ticket he signed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter