2014 Candlelight Processional Reservation

Mine doesn't (it didn't last year either), but roughly, this is how it works:

Dining reservations for the 5:00pm show must be between 12:30 and 2:30pm.
Dining reservations for the 6:45pm show must be between 3:30 and 4:15pm.
Dining reservations for the 8:15pm show must be between 4:20 and 5:45pm.

Thank you so much have dinner at 3:35 so it will be the 6:45 show perfect .....

This is a really basic question but when you have the dinner package do you have a certain menu to choose from or can you still order whatever you want?

Mine does not have the processional time but the reservation is at 5:20 so I'm sure it's the late show, which I like because the candles are so pretty at dark. The reservation does say candlelight processional package though.

CM said yesterday that 8:15 show is about 50-60 minutes...

Illuminations is at 9:30..

CANNOT WAIT! :thumbsup2 Since this is our first time, I asked and the CM said that the last part of Illuminations is very Christmassy....YAY! LOVE IT!:santa:

I rang up this evening because even though the candlelight package was up on mde I couldn't click on it, but if I searched it all the restaurants came up and I could book. The cm I spoke to advised me not to do that, but couldn't give me any kind of timescale about when the packages would be released, looks like it'll give me something to do checking every day!

I just searched up the package on the website and was given options for a bunch of reservations in Epcot. I booked Le Cellier for 5:50 but my reservation on MDE says nothing about the package :(

I think my CM was clueless as she insisted the 8:30 was fine for the "last show" :confused3

She also said any earlier held reservations would receive a notice that they were cancelled and to try to reschedule.

These are the approximate times for CP ADRs:

5pm show - ADRs 12:30pm to 2:30pm

6:45pm show - ADRs 3:30pm to 4:15pm

8:15pm show - ADRs 4:20pm to 5:45pm

I think my CM was clueless as she insisted the 8:30 was fine for the "last show" :confused3

She also said any earlier held reservations would receive a notice that they were cancelled and to try to reschedule.

Yeah, both of those statements are incorrect.

You should be able to make a real package ADR soon, though. Generally speaking, the last possible time will be 5:45 PM.

To clarify, candlelight dinner package consists of choice of appetizer,
entrée, soft drink, and dessert correct? Also, you get a badge which allows you guaranteed seating at Candlelight Processional, line about 1/2 hour as compared to regular line of about 4 hours correct? Also, immediately after show, separate viewing area for Illuminations, right?:confused3

THANKS....Can't wait to book!:yay:

To clarify, candlelight dinner package consists of choice of appetizer,
entrée, soft drink, and dessert correct? Also, you get a badge which allows you guaranteed seating at Candlelight Processional, line about 1/2 hour as compared to regular line of about 4 hours correct? Also, immediately after show, separate viewing area for Illuminations, right?:confused3

THANKS....Can't wait to book!:yay:

We did Biergarten last year, and I can't remember farther back so I'm not sure about the app. But yes you get a badge after your meal that allows you entry into the package line (SB is a seperate line).

When to get in line and the length of the line depends on the narrator, and to a lesser extent the show time and how close to Christmas it is. Last year we got in line around 6:45 for NPH's 8:15 show and we were still a good 100 people back. His SB line started at 11 when WS opened. In general I would be in line at least 30 minutes prior, but btwn 30 and 60 will be ideal.

You also get the special illuminations viewing area. That area is standing only, no seats.

Yes, we also saw NPH and when we walked up, it looked like we weren't even going to get a seat but the amphitheater is surprisingly large and we had great seats! We probably arrived 45 minutes to show time.

How do you book a CP dinner package on-line? Do you search for something special?

Do they usually announce when they will go on-sale or do you just try every morning?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter