2015 FREE DINING THREAD _ All Questions HERE!!

got some more pixiedust: yesterday! we were happily staying at Pop with free dining, but today a standard became available at CBR and since we were upgraded to the deluxe dining plan the difference to switch was only $300. Im super excited because my girls will love the kids pirate pool area and i will be happy with a little bit bigger beds and rooms! Im so excited to try out CBR, I hope we love it.
That is what we did too. We had Pop with a pool view but found CBR with standard view so we jumped on the chance to try a moderate resort. The bigger beds and the pirate splash zone is what sold us on it. We are also excited to have the TS meals for the first time! Now just trying to get those dining reservations we want.....

I was just checking out the site. I was signed in. I looked at the calendar just to see what was available the week before I am going. Very few openings anywhere. No openings at any of the restaurants I want to eat at. So.....tomorrow is my booking day....so we shall see how it goes! I am setting my alarm!
Good luck!!!
Hey I was just reading Disney food blog and it didn't say there but I thought I read somewhere they starting tomorrow you can book Chef Mickey for brunch!!! The ADRs start on May 31st. I love brunch!!!! Tempted to look for my vacation but not sure I can fit it into my already planned events.

Happy planning. Hope you get what you want.
pixiedust:

Ok someone help me out here. I went on the calculator to see when I could make my ADRS and it's saying may 23 ( our check in is nov 19). But I just went on Disneys website and nov 18 is showing up to book today, which means tomorrow would be the 19 the right? Help, I don't want to miss it.

Ok someone help me out here. I went on the calculator to see when I could make my ADRS and it's saying may 23 ( our check in is nov 19). But I just went on Disneys website and nov 18 is showing up to book today, which means tomorrow would be the 19 the right? Help, I don't want to miss it.
Hmm, I'm only seeing nov 17 as the last available open day (when I'm not logged in). My ADR day for November 14 was Monday, so Tuesday was Nov 15, Wed was nov 16, today nov 17, tomorrow nov 18. Maybe a glitch?

Hmm, I'm only seeing nov 17 as the last available open day (when I'm not logged in). My ADR day for November 14 was Monday, so Tuesday was Nov 15, Wed was nov 16, today nov 17, tomorrow nov 18. Maybe a glitch?

I agree. I'm only seeing Nov 17 at the last open day, and my ADR day for November 14 was Monday.

Ok, I am seeing 17 now. It was 18 earlier, but when I tried to search it was giving me an error. Just wanted to check

Update on Dining! Cannot get into site....it is down. I called the reservations desk....after 25 minutes on hold...she said their site is down. So...I can't get in to make my reservations. If I call back, they may or may not be up....I may or may not be up....it's extremely frustrating! Having to wait for the 180 day mark and then no matter what you do, nothing! I set my alarm for 5 a.m. to have plenty of time to get my tea and breakfast. I wrote down all my restaurants with the dates I selected. I was prepared and ready to go. NOTHING! So for all of you patiently (or not so patiently) waiting to book....don't get too excited. I hope things go better for you than they have for me this morning. So....back to the site to check again!

Update on Dining! Cannot get into site....it is down. I called the reservations desk....after 25 minutes on hold...she said their site is down. So...I can't get in to make my reservations. If I call back, they may or may not be up....I may or may not be up....it's extremely frustrating! Having to wait for the 180 day mark and then no matter what you do, nothing! I set my alarm for 5 a.m. to have plenty of time to get my tea and breakfast. I wrote down all my restaurants with the dates I selected. I was prepared and ready to go. NOTHING! So for all of you patiently (or not so patiently) waiting to book....don't get too excited. I hope things go better for you than they have for me this morning. So....back to the site to check again!
Oh that bites! Good luck!!

Too bad. I was able to snag a brunch ADR at Chef Mickey's for my September trip right after 6:00 AM. BTW, today is the first day you can sign up for the new brunch at Chef Mickey's.

Yeah.....I got to reserve one restaurant before the site went down! I am checking every few minutes! I am literally (not really) tied to my computer chair!

I am trying to link my credit card to my account in MDE so I am ready to go tomorrow morning. It seems to take it, but then it doesn't show any cards linked and it keeps letting me add it if I keep trying. Is there anywhere to see if it has successfully been added?

Are you on the site or calling? The site worked for me about a half hour ago. Best of luck!! I'm sure its very frustrating for you.
Yes, I tried 3 times just randomly and it let me get all the way to the confirm page. Maybe try another computer?

Hi all...thanks for the tips. I tried another computer, several times. I just called again and got....we are currently doing enhancements. At least I didn't have to wait long for a "live person." So....I just have to wonder how some people got in and others did not. It is a complete mystery how that would happen...unless they have something built into the system that only allows so many people on at a time. I wouldn't be surprised. Back to the trenches!

Maybe they do enhancements by time zones....LOL! I've been trying since 6 a.m. it is now 10:30 a.m. I called again as well. So, it's kinda crazy that some people are able to get in. I wonder.....what is up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter