2015 Pin Code Watch

thanks, actually I just got the 20% room only discount that went up today so feeling much better today lol still hoping for maybe a 30% AP one later but pretty happy with 20!

Aloha! I got an email Unique Offer Code for Disneyland! I was super excited to get it as I signed up for a disney visa and disney account, hoping to get a pin for WDW! What are the odds I could get one for WDW? Maybe they sent a disney
Land offer because I'm closer to the west coast? Hoping I get a WDW OFFER TOO! (From Maui)

I have never received a pin code before but we went to Disney the last two summers and we do not have anything planned yet for this summer. I received a nice mailer today from Disney that has a code in it for 30% off rooms until July 7, 2016. Is this what people refer to as a pin code?

I was actually looking to book my trip in April and thought I was out of luck with decent deals until I stumbled across this forum and decided to search my email box (most emails are semi-naturally swiped left and deleted). I incidentally found this sent to me on October 1st, 2015. My wife and I visited in April earlier this year and that's pretty much all the extracurricular activities we did.

We weren't kidding when we said "see ya real soon"! Relive the magic with these great offers for your next visit to Walt Disney World Resort. Start planning your next trip to make this year just as magical as before!
SAVE UP TO 30%*
on rooms at select Walt Disney WorldResort hotels!
For stays most nights January 2–June 7, 2016 Book through January 26, 2016.

U3fsr0E-_gfrtMGeGNrrH-9YaATYkgoZVhhAFKVS_A5mCc3BaIdT65gv5QMxRB7gT4rEtN_LsVQFIhw4iwsccQ_RQJttKsR6PIbVsTjpkFJbNOpD1PrO2ozNwgrtDTJWDA1tBHSA0ac5wcNjALo=s0-d-e1-ft

BE SURE TO MENTION YOUR UNIQUE OFFER CODE:
CCH2 *
jsGh2nvIk2CzpQFGS-IPGMrAgjAN6tzUTZUlFMM-kMMjfTB1RU5BsewJ391ABtvDjpystMhfqDIA3RS1lUKSWGMEaXJ5PEduhJEjgYK9eIX0yqg2_jQIsAhddmuNpq92B5v7plNZBZT1ZPhxYjz-=s0-d-e1-ft

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same room. 30% savings is for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available at other select Resorts.See Important Details Below*.

I ended up with 25% off of POR and will keep checking the prices to see if they drop through January 26th. Best of luck to the rest of you!

Actually, now thinking of it. Do the rates for the room actually drop or are there just different deal available as a percentage off their base price for the year? I'm already spending so much time researching flights almost daily, that if I know that discounts on the resorts are just percentage-based and don't go down by dollar amount, that will be saving me tons of time. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter