• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

2021 Resort Reservations

Just spoke to “Elva” on online chat and she said there’s no timeframe for booking beyond September 2021 at this time. This is in contradiction to what “Buzz” told me online on Wednesday, which was that today was the day. I don’t know who to believe.

I wonder what the reason for the hold up is? I know people are saying “It’s because of the 50th celebration” but what exactly will change? If they’re planning on higher prices that shouldn’t delay things?

Just spoke to “Elva” on online chat and she said there’s no timeframe for booking beyond September 2021 at this time. This is in contradiction to what “Buzz” told me online on Wednesday, which was that today was the day. I don’t know who to believe.

sounds about right

I wonder what the reason for the hold up is? I know people are saying “It’s because of the 50th celebration” but what exactly will change? If they’re planning on higher prices that shouldn’t delay things?
They’ve got the resort prices already in the rate calendar, so that shouldn’t be an issue. And if it’s ticket prices, you’re right, they should be able to just plug those higher rates in and let us book.

They’ve got the resort prices already in the rate calendar, so that shouldn’t be an issue. And if it’s ticket prices, you’re right, they should be able to just plug those higher rates in and let us book.
I didn’t realize the resort prices were already listed in the rate calendar. Thank you for the info!

On the topic of Fall/Winter 2021 vacations, I wonder if they're considering rolling out their new platform that they demonstrated at D23 last year for people registered during the 50th. That might delay things depending on exactly how the platform is supposed to work. Honestly, I really don't understand anything within the 499 day booking window not being available. My dates are beyond that, so I respect waiting, but for anyone booking October or early November, I don't understand the delay unless there's something that will fundamentally change in the way it's booked.

On the topic of Fall/Winter 2021 vacations, I wonder if they're considering rolling out their new platform that they demonstrated at D23 last year for people registered during the 50th. That might delay things depending on exactly how the platform is supposed to work. Honestly, I really don't understand anything within the 499 day booking window not being available. My dates are beyond that, so I respect waiting, but for anyone booking October or early November, I don't understand the delay unless there's something that will fundamentally change in the way it's booked.
I haven’t heard anything about a new platform for booking. Was there a name or anything for it? I’d be curious to read up on it.

Pick random dates for the resort you want, go to the room type you want and hit the ’rate details’ link, then there will be a link for a rate calendar
View attachment 504842

Thank you! This is great info, I can get a good idea of what my room cost will be. Have you ever known the prices to change once they are on the rate calendar?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter