2023 Board for Increasing Post Count!

swanprincess01

Earning My Ears
Creating a board to up my post count for renting DVC points. Feel free to add posts here to up your count! 🙃

Last edited:

Hmmm it didn't seem to work. I still can't figure out how to start a conversation. When I click on someone's profil nothing like that shows

A board moderator will have to activate that feature I think. Someone like @Sandisw. I believe it is done manually and not automatically.

Hmmm it didn't seem to work. I still can't figure out how to start a conversation. When I click on someone's profil nothing like that shows

If you are interested in renting someone’s points, go to the Rent/Transfer thread and post a response to someone offering points.

They will then contact you via PM or post a replay in the thread. As long as you have 10 or more poses, you should be able to receive the message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter