• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

2023 bookings open June 8

Anyone having trouble when attempting to add Memory Maker? It's there as an option, but can't add it.

I wonder if everything isn't ready yet?

I was looking to book 12/17/2023 - 12/22/2023. But, I was disappointed to find out they only opened packages up through 10/21/2023. So, no booking the Disney portion of our Orlando Christmas Girls Road Trip for me.

Part of why I wanted to book was to get a better estimate - I guess I could take October 2022 & the same date October 2023 and see what % it went up. Then apply that % to December 2022. Won't be perfect, but . . .at least it will give me something vacation-y-ly productive to do.
Significant increase in rack rates?

My package gets stuck at the Checkout screen. Anyone else? Been trying to checkout since 5:30am Central time

I was able to see the rate calendar for the Standard Room type we wanted at POFQ through all of 2023 and when I went to tickets, I could see those total prices for our dates in Nov. 2023....I just can't book the package online for Nov. 2023. But it did help me figure approximate costs!

Guess I'll have to call after work and try to book over the phone!

Can't get anything for 12/23. Help! I'm online. Do I have to call?
Per the Disney site: * Disney vacations are eligible to be booked 500 days from check in, meaning starting June 8th you can book 2023 vacations through 10/21/23 and then that date is extended every day by one day. "

Can't book for December online.

Per the Disney site: * Disney vacations are eligible to be booked 500 days from check in, meaning starting June 8th you can book 2023 vacations through 10/21/23 and then that date is extended every day by one day. "

Can't book for December online.
So I guess calling won't work either? Well, at least I didn't set an alarm!

So I guess calling won't work either? Well, at least I didn't set an alarm!

You can book room only over the phone and add tickets separately or convert to package when available.

But don't call now, I'm on a 2 hour hold to cancel my room only reservation, wait times are brutal.

I'm on hold now - was down to an 18 minute estimated wait but then everything went silent... hope I'm still in the queue!

I don't even hear estimated wait, just told 123 minutes and now just music. It's been over 90 minutes at this point...

They should really allow you just to cancel room only online instead of calling. Just bogs up the phone lines.

I was looking for a Beach Club room for October 14-21 2023. There were no Standard or Garden/Woods view rooms... only Water, Deluxe, and CL.

16 months out and no Standard or Garden/Woods? Crazy!

I switched to October 21-28 and got a Garden/Woods.

Okay - room only cancelled and memory maker added to my package. Done and done.

Now of course my tickets aren't showing up in MDE but I don't care because my park reservations I made already are.

Does anybody know if we can book packages for more than 500 days out? I don't want to call and spend time on hold just to find out it's too early to book lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter