• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

2023 bookings open June 8

Does Disney ever offer targeted "hotel-only" promotions that I should be on the lookout for?
Any room discount that Disney releases can either be for room only reservations or packages - if you choose to make it a package and add tickets, the tickets would be their normal price.

Good day all. I am an early prepper watching Disney Resort rates for December 2023 (which will open this July). I have some questions I am hoping some of you can answer.

I did notice that Disney has already posted the rates on their rate calendar. My question is do Disney Resort hotel rates fluctuate like typical hotel chains based on availability? Meaning if I book something as soon as I can, should I keep watching for a lower rate? Or is it more like Disney has already chosen the expected rates and that's just where I should expect them to be making monitoring futile?

Does Disney ever offer targeted "hotel-only" promotions that I should be on the lookout for?

I should note that I am really only targeting Animal Kingdom, Fort Wilderness Resort, or Port Orleans French Quarter.

Thanks!
Disney has raised their rates during the year but I don't believe I've seen them drop them. But they will offer discounts for select dates and resorts. Disney wants to sell park tickets so they don't have "hotel-only" promotions. Park tickets are always available with any reservation.

Disney has raised their rates during the year but I don't believe I've seen them drop them. But they will offer discounts for select dates and resorts. Disney wants to sell park tickets so they don't have "hotel-only" promotions. Park tickets are always available with any reservation.
Thanks! That's good to know. Then I won't have to feel like I need to be on top of it looking for a price drop. I appreciate the response.

I was looking for a Beach Club room for October 14-21 2023. There were no Standard or Garden/Woods view rooms... only Water, Deluxe, and CL.

16 months out and no Standard or Garden/Woods? Crazy!

I switched to October 21-28 and got a Garden/Woods.
Same. I have a Beach Club Water View booked for that week right now, but I keep looking for something lower. We may also just rent DVC points, but that depends on whether BCV or BWV studios get a refresh soon. They’ve been talking about replacing the sofa beds with the Murphy bed, which I much prefer. If either does a refurb, I’ll rent DVC and cancel the room only I have at BC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter