2023 Fall Itineraries are out

I’m curious about how availability is for that one in regular verandah categories. I’m looking to potentially book this but won’t be able to til after my b2b on the wish in September. Hopefully there will still be some 5Bs or 5Cs or 6As.
Yeah, I'm in a similar situation. I'm looking at one of the two PC cruises, but I want my 10% placeholder discount and my next cruise isn't until October 31. :(

I’m curious about how availability is for that one in regular verandah categories. I’m looking to potentially book this but won’t be able to til after my b2b on the wish in September. Hopefully there will still be some 5Bs or 5Cs or 6As.
There are a lot of 6As left right now - including some of the ones with the oversize verandahs. Same with the other two categories.

Yeah, I'm in a similar situation. I'm looking at one of the two PC cruises, but I want my 10% placeholder discount and my next cruise isn't until October 31. :(
I’m only looking at the EB. The WB dates don’t work for me with the tail end of the major Jewish holidays. Also, it means getting a few days in Houston on the back end and I’ll only have to fly home since we would take the train or get a ride down to SD before.

Wow, all Concierge Family Oceanview staterooms for the WBPC are sold out. There are 5 1 BR suites remaining as I write this. And both 2BR suites, and both Royal Suites

Now the 2BR suites are gone. All that's left is the Royals and 5x 1 BR suites
Are regular oceanview staterooms still available? Thanks!

So, for next Summer we will be swapping “When You Wish Upon A Star” on the horn for the theme from “The Love Boat” on the horn!

Doing a 12-night British Isles on Regal Princess. They have a kids sail free (which is really a 3/4 sail free as there is not age limit) that makes it very reasonable. Doing an inside, but for 4 of us with 2 getting the Plus package (WiFi, drinks. Gratuities), it was $4,692. Since we also had about $1,000 in FCC’s it was too good to pass up. Also, been on Regal twice and love that ship…

I took a look at the various Oceanview staterooms for the WBPC sailing. I'm guessing at least 75 still available across all decks.
Are you able to pull the rates for the EBPC for the following, I put in the requests thread but it hasn't been answered.

Magic 12/3 EBPC 6A 2A w/ OBB
Magic 12/3 EBPC 5C 2A w/ OBB
Magic 12/3 EBPC 5B 2A w/ OBB

Are you able to pull the rates for the EBPC for the following, I put in the requests thread but it hasn't been answered.

Can you help me out with the room category translation?

And I'm not sure if there's anything I can do RE: OBB since I don't have one.

6A - 7896.46
5C - 8400.46
5B - 8708.46

Again, no OBB

So, for next Summer we will be swapping “When You Wish Upon A Star” on the horn for the theme from “The Love Boat” on the horn!

Doing a 12-night British Isles on Regal Princess. They have a kids sail free (which is really a 3/4 sail free as there is not age limit) that makes it very reasonable…
We're doing that one too next year June. It's a great itinerary and we're very much looking forward to it. First time for us on the Princess though.

We're doing that one too next year June. It's a great itinerary and we're very much looking forward to it. First time for us on the Princess though.
You are benefitting from the ship change from Emerald Princess to Regal Princess. Nothing wrong with Emerald, but Regal has an Alfredo’s and the best buffet I’ve had at sea…

You are benefitting from the ship change from Emerald Princess to Regal Princess. Nothing wrong with Emerald, but Regal has an Alfredo’s and the best buffet I’ve had at sea…
I did notice the switch of the ship, but didn't really look at the differences. This is great to hear!

Since Panama cruise is gonna be with Magic for next year, do you think it will sail using the old locks vs new locks? What is the experience between going through old vs new locks?

I have wish credit to use and at the moment I have it applied for the 9 night Hubbard Glacier cruise for 1 bedroom concierge stateroom. I also have a 1 Bedroom concierge stateroom for the 14 night WBPC with Magic. If you had to choose 1 which itinerary would you choose. At the moment the 9 night Alaska cruise is more expensive than the 14 night WBPC. I had the opportunity to select a regular family concierge view stateroom but we like having the 2 showers with the 1 bedroom so it was convenient and more space since it's a longer cruise.

Also when sailing WBPC do you feel like if you were in concierge was it worth it? I have a place holder for a 4a category on EBPC as well. The concierge room is more than 20k at the moment compared to 4a.

Last edited:
Since Panama cruise is gonna be with Magic for next year, do you think it will sail using the old locks vs new locks? What is the experience between going through old vs new locks?

I have wish credit to use and at the moment I have it applied for the 9 night Hubbard Glacier cruise for 1 bedroom concierge stateroom. I also have a 1 Bedroom concierge stateroom for the 14 night EBPC with Magic. If you had to choose 1 which itinerary would you choose. At the moment the 9 night Alaska cruise is more expensive than the 14 night EBPC. I had the opportunity to select a regular family concierge view stateroom but we like having the 2 showers with the 1 bedroom so it was convenient and more space since it's a longer cruise.

Also when sailing EBPC do you feel like if you were in concierge was it worth it? I have a place holder for a 4a category on EBPC as well. The concierge room is more than 20k at the moment compared to 4a.
AFAIK the Magic can't sail in the old locks due to the AquaDunk extending over the side. It's too wide.

We sailed through the new locks on the Wonder in 2017 (EBPC). Really quite impressive. That was our first Concierge trip. We absolutely loved it. Is it worth it is only a question that you can answer for yourself. It was worth it for us.

AFAIK the Magic can't sail in the old locks due to the AquaDunk extending over the side. It's too wide.

We sailed through the new locks on the Wonder in 2017 (EBPC). Really quite impressive. That was our first Concierge trip. We absolutely loved it. Is it worth it is only a question that you can answer for yourself. It was worth it for us.
I was debating because Wonder has a nice concierge lounge and deck. I've never sailed in concierge on Magic but I heard it wasn't that great compared to Wonder.

I was debating because Wonder has a nice concierge lounge and deck. I've never sailed in concierge on Magic but I heard it wasn't that great compared to Wonder.
We prefer the Magic to the Wonder. That said, they are very similar. We sailed the Magic in June/July on the Greek Isles cruise and she was immaculate. One thing was that the Magic had the Cabanas update and last time we sailed the Wonder, it was still the "Beach Blanket Buffet" or something like that and not near as good as what they did on the Magic. They may have updated that since the last time we sailed the Wonder though...

Can't tell you about Concierge. We've never sailed it. Would rather take 2 cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter