2025 Bookings open tomorrow, 2/27

Is going from 10 to 8 a huge deal to campers?
Not a problem for me. Most I've had was 6 and one was only 1.5 yrs old. I have seen sites with large numbers of guests though. Hard for me to know for certain if they were all on the same site or just gathering for some fun from several sites.

Not a problem for me. Most I've had was 6 and one was only 1.5 yrs old. I have seen sites with large numbers of guests though. Hard for me to know for certain if they were all on the same site or just gathering for some fun from several sites.
Right.

Nothing stays constant.

Last year the next year's (2024) rates were released late May 2023.

Now next year's rates (2025) will be released late February 2024.

Keeps us on our toes, doesn't it? :crazy:

Keep in mind, MODIFYING a Fort reservation has been near impossible the last few years. Adding days, dropping days, changing guests, etc. Disney will tell you that you have to do a cancellation and and a new reservations (known as a "drop/add").

Good luck with that. :sad2:

So add any guests initially who MIGHT show up "just in case"

Bama Ed

PS - thanks for the heads-up, @GA WDW Fan ::yes::

PPS - Note this link https://blogmickey.com/2024/02/2025-disney-world-tickets-hotel-reservations-go-on-sale-tomorrow/ says that you can book "to October (2025)". Don't know if that means to 9/30 or 10/31.

PPPS - AND moving to an 8-day cancellation window for room only reservations at all WDW resorts. https://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts/walt-disney-world-resorts-information/news/26feb2024-disney-world-extends-cancellation-notice-for-resort-hotels-in-2025.htm

Last edited:
Excited about the water park ticket on arrival day!!! I called just today to make my May 2025 reservation not knowing it wasn’t open yet. CM said “soon” she wasn’t kidding

Excited about the water park ticket on arrival day!!! I called just today to make my May 2025 reservation not knowing it wasn’t open yet. CM said “soon” she wasn’t kidding

:rotfl:

@tinkerjo,

I am NOT quite so excited about that perk since i plan to book a January 2025 reservation. :cold:

But i am glad for you in your case. :teeth:

Bama Ed

Does anyone know how it will work with tickets if I’m buying 10 day PH’s for a 3 week stay at the Fort?

:rotfl:

@tinkerjo,

I am NOT quite so excited about that perk since i plan to book a January 2025 reservation. :cold:

But i am glad for you in your case. :teeth:

Bama Ed
I am bringing my DS(17) and grandsons (10,9,6) it will be the grandkids first real trip to WDW. The older 2 were here as babies so I am excited to show them everything. We have actually never done a water park but I think the boys will love it!!!

I am bringing my DS(17) and grandsons (10,9,6) it will be the grandkids first real trip to WDW. The older 2 were here as babies so I am excited to show them everything. We have actually never done a water park but I think the boys will love it!!!

Well my personal favorite of the two water parks it Typhoon Lagoon. The Lazy River there is more my speed (can you tell I'm an old guy?).

But during the winter months (when I'll be there) they close one water park and keep the other open, then flip halfway thru the winter. So I don't know which will be available to me in late January. Nevertheless, I will bring my water wing long johns and try to make the most of whatever wet stuff I have access to.

When you're there in May 2025, they will both be open for you and the grandkids to enjoy. I'm a little jealous of the time of year angle, but I ain't payin' to come back for just the water parks.

You'll have a blast!

🏄‍♂️ Surf will be UP!

Bama Ed

I backed up my reservations for Halloween each weekend and couldn't even get one until the second weekend in October. This is so disappointing.

same, I read somewhere 7 am and just tried at 6:15 and nothing. It must have opened at midnight.

No, I was on at 5am and was getting the booking is unavailable message since then. It wasn't until 6:30 ish I was able to check out with my Feb dates, even though they were in my cart, which I wasn't able to add until 6:00 ish

This is what I was getting until 6am ish..
  • Booking is currently unavailable. We’re working to restore availability as soon as possible. Please check back later.

No, I was on at 5am and was getting the booking is unavailable message since then. It wasn't until 6:30 ish I was able to check out with my Feb dates, even though they were in my cart, which I wasn't able to add until 6:00 ish

This is what I was getting until 6am ish..
  • Booking is currently unavailable. We’re working to restore availability as soon as possible. Please check back later.
That's so crazy, I literally put in the dates right before 6:30 and it went through and just showed nothing is available. I'm going to try at 7 and see if it somehow opens up then.

I'm not surprised, travel agents probably have it all blocked again. Every Halloween reservation I've gotten to date has been checking throughout the year randomly for something to open up. Still trying for this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter