2025 Bookings open tomorrow, 2/27

I'm not surprised, travel agents probably have it all blocked again. Every Halloween reservation I've gotten to date has been checking throughout the year randomly for something to open up. Still trying for this year.
Same, it’s just annoying to have to do that. They made modifying reservations really hard to help curb that, but apparently it’s not working.

View attachment 837256

Friend sent this to me..
I read something similar in the Fort Wilderness Halloween Campers group and started a new post specific to Halloween. I wish they would at least say when they will be released. It's hard to keep up with all of the dates, I didn't even realize 2025 was opening today until late last night and I came upon that info by random chance.

Made my 4/27-5/4 2025 reservation for a premium site. For a week the price is $50 higher than it would have been in 2024. (Easter is later in 2025, on April 20th so maybe that’s why?)

I just came on here to tell you the same! I got the exact same dates as you, preferred!
Now we have to meet up in 20 months to laugh about all this drama getting our sites!

That's funny. I usually book Premium for longer trips, but we had such a good time in 300 this past Halloween that I thought I'd request it again.

We got our reservation arriving Jan 24, 2025 for 5 nights in a Full site (would like to try 2100). Wanted to go Preferred but couldnt pull the trigger on weekday/weekend rates of $182/$204 plus tax.

Full rates weekday/weekend are $149/$176 plus tax.

Bama Ed

Last edited:
We liked 2100 a lot when we were there last year.

For Feb 2-9 Premium, it was $189/$216 plus tax.

For Halloween 10/29-11/02, it was $170 all 4 nights in Preferred. With the popularity of Halloween, it's shocking to me that there is no holiday or weekend premium.

Nothing stays constant.

Last year the next year's (2024) rates were released late May 2023.

Now next year's rates (2025) will be released late February 2024.

Keeps us on our toes, doesn't it? :crazy:

Keep in mind, MODIFYING a Fort reservation has been near impossible the last few years. Adding days, dropping days, changing guests, etc. Disney will tell you that you have to do a cancellation and and a new reservations (known as a "drop/add").

Good luck with that. :sad2:

So add any guests initially who MIGHT show up "just in case"

Bama Ed

PS - thanks for the heads-up, @GA WDW Fan ::yes::

PPS - Note this link https://blogmickey.com/2024/02/2025-disney-world-tickets-hotel-reservations-go-on-sale-tomorrow/ says that you can book "to October (2025)". Don't know if that means to 9/30 or 10/31.

PPPS - AND moving to an 8-day cancellation window for room only reservations at all WDW resorts. https://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts/walt-disney-world-resorts-information/news/26feb2024-disney-world-extends-cancellation-notice-for-resort-hotels-in-2025.htm
I was able to go on My Disney Experience and add my other 2 kids since they decided they may come down a few days as well. It was super easy.

We got our reservation arriving Jan 24, 2025 for 5 nights in a Full site (would like to try 2100). Wanted to go Preferred but couldnt pull the trigger on weekday/weekend rates of $182/$204 plus tax.

Full rates weekday/weekend are $149/$176 plus tax.

Bama Ed
We booked for Jan. 2-31/2025. Good to hear you’ll be back in January. We also booked a full site.

We are booked for 10/26 thru 11/8 in a premium. Room only. 2025 Room only cancellations must be made at least 8 days prior to arrival. Information confirmed thru Disney Transportation Mass Transit Operators.

I was able to go on My Disney Experience and add my other 2 kids since they decided they may come down a few days as well. It was super easy.

Must be a new feature. Glad to hear it.

Maybe Disney feels that they have solved the TA problem that caused the "no modification" position to be instituted in the first place.

Does anyone know how it will work with tickets if I’m buying 10 day PH’s for a 3 week stay at the Fort?
Are you planning on a package? Or a room-only booking? Tickets purchased as part of a package will start on check-in date and the use window will extend through check-out date (assuming 1 reservation for the full time). That would work for you.

However, a room-only or split-stay with tickets purchased separately may present a challenge. 10-day PH's are only valid for 15 calendar days from the designated start date. You may need to figure out your plans and put the 10 park days within a 2-week period, planning other campground or off-site activities for the rest of the time.

The free waterpark ticket will be valid for your check-in day. I guess it remains to be seen how to make sure that is used vs one of your "plus" options. Presumably the computer system would automatically prioritize the 1-day waterpark access, but Disney IT and all...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter