• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

268 BWV Points for Rent $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacoblmart

Earning My Ears
I have 260 Boardwalk Villas points for rent immediately for reservations through December of 2004.
Please let me know if you are interested.
You may reach me via phone at 859-583-2867 or at work at 800-679-4648.

Jacob Martin

I would be interested in at least 64 of those points (possibly more) for BCV. If it has to be BWV, it could be. We would want a studio or possibly a 1br arriving Nov 22 or Nov 23 and departing Nov 28 2003.

Please let me know. You can pm me or my email is ldadams@zoominternet.net

Hi, Jacob -

I'm looking for 120 pts/help w/ ressie for WLV 1 BR for 5 nights, arriving either 10/12 or 10/19/03. Am not a DVC member (yet...), so would need to ask you to do the reservation process. Plz contact me at figaro@sover.net. Tx!

Hi!

I would be interested in an 82 points transfer into my dvc account. Please let me know if this would be OK with you. You may contact me at uromac@aol.com.

Thanks!!

Melissa:D

Hi,

Looking to rent a studio, preferred view 11 months in advance at BWV for a June 2004, 6 day vacation. Not sure of the exact points I need, I think it's Magic Season and it will depend on the view. Can you help me?

Let me know. Thanks....Pam

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter