3rd Party Tickets and 2022

JayMass

Dis Dad #871 Disney Deadhead
I will first apologize for posting a question that I am sure has already been answered. I looked for about 10 minutes and could not find a direct answer.

I purchased tickets through a 3rd party (Und. Tourist). They are set to expire in 2021. Can I use the value of these tickets toward 2022?

We originally purchased these for April 2020 but then the parks closed. We then moved to September 2020. Then to April 2021. The family has voted to cancel our April 2021 Disney trip. It's not worth spending that amount of money to experience the parks in a mask, with no DDP, no park hopping, and limited hours. The plan now is go in April 2022.

So, do you think I can apply the value of the tickets to 2022? Disney chat agent said to contact my travel agent.

I purchased tickets through a 3rd party (Und. Tourist). They are set to expire in 2021.
1. Can I use the value of these tickets toward 2022?

We originally purchased these for April 2020 but then the parks closed.
2. So, do you think I can apply the value of the tickets to 2022?
1. Yes.
2. Yes.

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
That's good news. Thank you!

How would I go about doing this? So my tickets are linked to MDX. When I am able to book April 2022, what steps would I take?

That's good news. Thank you!

How would I go about doing this? So my tickets are linked to MDX. When I am able to book April 2022, what steps would I take?
Nobody knows, yet.
It's possible that you could call.

Understand that regardless of what might have happened in a certain way last year (and in the past,)
after the tenuous and on-again-off-again happenings of 2020,
what Disney's procedures for anything may alter... and alter again, for awhile.

The family has voted to cancel our April 2021 Disney trip.
Wise choice.
I purchased tickets through a 3rd party (Und. Tourist). They are set to expire in 2021. Can I use the value of these tickets toward 2022?
Undercover Tourist is kinda everyone's favorite non-Disney ticket seller because their business practices are fair. Contact them and ask how to proceed.

I am in the same situation, I emailed UCT and they said you could call the Disney ticket number and have them do the upgrade, but I’m wondering if anyone has successfully done this yet. I don’t think my family will be able to visit prior to September 2021 when my tickets expire. Below is screen shot of the email I received from UCT. CBC521E8-0CC3-4AEB-8CC0-B8A7725609DB.png

I am in the same situation, I emailed UCT and they said you could call the Disney ticket number and have them do the upgrade, but I’m wondering if anyone has successfully done this yet. I don’t think my family will be able to visit prior to September 2021 when my tickets expire. Below is screen shot of the email I received from UCT. View attachment 541196

hmmm wonder when these 2022 tickets will go on sale.

Last edited:
I bought 10 day park hoppers through UCT, originally selected dates in November 2021. We decided to move our trip to February 2022 and I was able to just on My Disney Experience and change the dates, and luckily there was no price difference so it was an easy fix. If I remember correctly, the value of tickets never expires.

I bought 10 day park hoppers through UCT, originally selected dates in November 2021. We decided to move our trip to February 2022 and I was able to just on My Disney Experience and change the dates, and luckily there was no price difference so it was an easy fix. If I remember correctly, the value of tickets never expires.

I don’t think that people who had tickets for dates during the shutdown can adjust them on MDE. I have tickets from May 2020 that I need to move to July 2022 and I don’t have an option to edit them. I’m assuming it’s because I’m past the original expiration date of the tickets.

I don’t think that people who had tickets for dates during the shutdown can adjust them on MDE. I have tickets from May 2020 that I need to move to July 2022 and I don’t have an option to edit them. I’m assuming it’s because I’m past the original expiration date of the tickets.
I have July 2020 tickets that got extended to sept 2021. I don't have the option to extend them past that time. Some people do and others don't. I will have to call.

I have July 2020 tickets that got extended to sept 2021. I don't have the option to extend them past that time. Some people do and others don't. I will have to call.

From everything I’ve seen, it seems like it’s the people who have the “extended to Sept 2021” tickets who don’t have the option to change them. I’m assuming it’s because we’re past our “original” expiration date. It seems like if you have “normal” tickets that have not yet expired, you can change them in MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter