$4.19 a gallon

Just to clarify my response regarding Isn't diesel a by product from gas, in the cracking of oil, diesel comes before kerosene and then gas. Since gas comes after diesel I have read explanations where gas is considered a by product of diesel.

I think the main issue is that reguardless of the type of fuel or where it lies on the refining line weather is first second or last to be made into the final product we use in our cars/trucks... we are all suffering no matter which form we use!! No need to explain.. we are all grateful for any info we can get!! thanks for the link!! :flower3:

I have the exact same truck, and it averaged 8.5 mpg on this trip, but our TT is probably a little heavier than yours. It weighs about 12k loaded. I love the truck, but HATE the mileage and the problems with the dpf burn.... Wish I kept the 03, it got 15 towing, and around 19 empty.

Man my 6.0 gets 12mpg on tank average:mad: and 8 to 10mpg towing. I am looking for a dodge.

Man my 6.0 gets 12mpg on tank average:mad: and 8 to 10mpg towing. I am looking for a dodge.

:scared1: Yikes! My 02 7.3 Ford dually got 15 towing and 17 empty. I traded it for my 07 Dodge 5.9 4wd because it was only 2wd and I just didn't trust the newer Ford diesels. If I could have bought a truck with a Ford body, cummings engine, and a chevy ride/seats...that would have been the one!

I get about 15 towing and 20-21 empty on the hwy. That ULSD seems to drag it down some though.

Bring back the 7.3!!!:yay:

:scared1: Yikes! My 02 7.3 Ford dually got 15 towing and 17 empty. I traded it for my 07 Dodge 5.9 4wd because it was only 2wd and I just didn't trust the newer Ford diesels. If I could have bought a truck with a Ford body, cummings engine, and a chevy ride/seats...that would have been the one!

I get about 15 towing and 20-21 empty on the hwy. That ULSD seems to drag it down some though.

Bring back the 7.3!!!:yay:

I had a 2000 f-350 4x4 7.3 great truck. Better mpg then my 6.0. My DW is on her second 5.9 dodge 4x4 she is geting 20 to 22 mpg.

We were thinking of getting an F350 dually, maybe we should wait it out a bit.:scared1: That milage is worse than what my 06 Expedition is getting while towing. We just want more power. I guess you gotta give a little to get a little. Although, my DH who never says anything about the gas money we spend, actually said we might have to change our ressies for Oct. and not take the TT!! I slapped him and told him to shut his mouth!! :lmao: Just kidding....or am I....

When we first started planning the trip the fuel budget was $700, It ended up being around a grand. But I didn't make the trip over to venice, or to cocoa beach or to st pete ( cousin drove his van) so did less miles and spent more on fuel hmmmmm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter