460 August 2021 SS Points for Rent for $16.25 per point- Some points still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a 2 BR the week before or the week after thanksgiving. 5 or 6 adults and 1 child. Needed for 5 nights.

could we possibly book 2 studios at AK for Nov 12-17? We have set our dates and know that the possibility of getting a 2 BR is slim.

I have points but BW not available for all nights. OKW is for 230 points
If you can make the reservation for Old Key West, 2-Bedroom, on the dates 1/3/21 - 1/10/21 for 230pts at $16.25/pt, I will take take it! As I am new to this, please lt me know what our next steps are. Thank you!

If you can make the reservation for Old Key West, 2-Bedroom, on the dates 1/3/21 - 1/10/21 for 230pts at $16.25/pt, I will take take it! As I am new to this, please lt me know what our next steps are. Thank you!
We need to start a conversation to exchange details. Please make your minimum 10 posts so we can start a conversation.

Looking for Animal Kingdom Lodge April 18 to the 25th 2021. or April 25th till May 2nd 2021. Value or Standard studio. Thanks!

Okay this is 6!
Learning valuable lessons tonight on this site! After getting locked out for an hour... I believe I finally have my 10 posts in as a newbie! So how do we start a conversation now to work out the details? If, I haven't messed up and you have already sold all your points. ;0( Sorry this has been so time consuming. Let me know, thx!

Good morning, we are looking for BCV for August 9-16. can anyone please advise. Thank you

You ne
Learning valuable lessons tonight on this site! After getting locked out for an hour... I believe I finally have my 10 posts in as a newbie! So how do we start a conversation now to work out the details? If, I haven't messed up and you have already sold all your points. ;0( Sorry this has been so time consuming. Let me know, thx!
I still have points. But you need 10 posts outside of this DVC rental forum before we can have a conversation.

You ne

I still have points. But you need 10 posts outside of this DVC rental forum before we can have a conversation.
Okay, I hope I'm not too late... I think I have my 10 posts in and can PM now. Please let me know if your points are still available and we can set up the dates. I'm not sure how to PM thought... ugh! Thanks again for patience in working with me!

Looking for Beach Club or Poly Standard room for 2 adults 1 child. 10/3-10/12 .. Anything available ? Thank you!

Long shot but hoping for some cancellations, looking for any studio available 4/3-4/6/20. Experienced Renter. Feel free to PM if you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter