4th of July at the Fort

Had a big change in plans we will not be there Sunday now have to come in on July 4. Big let down but thing happen. So see you all on the 4th.

We will be there 4th -8th. Hope to get there in time to see the cart parade. Looking forward to more than just a weekend stay. :banana: :cool1: :banana:

We're here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got off work early Thursday and they had a cabin available so we came down last night. For those of you here, we are in the 2800 loop...just look for the banner. The activities for the 4th got changed a bit, but I will assume you all have the new sheet from the front desk. Stacktester.......If you are online we are looking for you. Everyone enjoy your day.:yay: :dance3: :rotfl: :dancer: pluto: :donald: :tigger: :mickeyjum

Met up with MBMacs today and also met proudmomof4. We're in site 911. Come by and say hi. We're in a Cougar 5th wheel.

That's what I heard Scott. I also heard Miss Sundee was at your place. Is that bonus points or what. I'm glad she's coming back. We need her back over here.

She was at my place TWICE... what can I say, most people like someone elses cooking. I dont keep score of "bonus points" thats a job for my cousin MrsGus06 :lmao:

Ms Sundee has enough love to go around for everyone.

Your name did come up in conversation, too bad we missed you.

Scott

Yeah too bad you didn't get to meet me lol. I'll have to go and meet mrsgus this week. Sundee didn't sing tonight. Hopefully we'll get to see her.

She was at my place TWICE... what can I say, most people like someone elses cooking. I dont keep score of "bonus points" thats a job for my cousin MrsGus06 :lmao:

Ms Sundee has enough love to go around for everyone.

Your name did come up in conversation, too bad we missed you.

Scott

I don't keep score! I keep olives!:rotfl2: I am glad to see you have made it home o.k. We miss the youngest, please send Ryan back via airplane!:lmao: Ms. Sundee will be singing at the fort on Tuesday night.

I don't keep score! I keep olives!:rotfl2: I am glad to see you have made it home o.k. We miss the youngest, please send Ryan back via airplane!:lmao: Ms. Sundee will be singing at the fort on Tuesday night.

I just got a deal via e-mail for less than $75 round trip. He keeps talking about coming back..... what did Yall feed him ?
We blew a trailer tire just south of Ocala and some guy with a muddy Toyota broke my windshield in TN, other than that we made good time.

It has been in the 70's since we got home, we havent needed the AC anywhere.

Tell all the cousins we said "howdy"
(including, Mom, Dad and that crazy lady that hangs out with you)

We met MBMacs yesterday. We'll be looking out for Stacktester. We are in site 1406. We also have a green mickey head on the back of our cart. You can't miss it. I'm sure we'll see you guys in the cart parade on the 4th. Look for our cart to have some huge Rockets as decorations.

Stacktester, plan to come by on the 4th what would you like as your welcome gift?

we'll bet there on the 3rd..... looking forward to meeting everyone on the 4th..... i'll bring extra beer.

TT is now loaded,fig is on. tonight doing a Sam's run see you on the 4th.:cool1:

Great news! Just found out while trying to upgrade to a site with cable. The lady asked what we had, I told her a 35 foot motorhome. She said, oh, we're going to have to cancel that reservation.. because the reservations person gave us a site for tents back in may!!! and, lo and behold they are sold out. Waiting to hear what a reservations supervisor says about it. Then she said that I should have known what was up immediately, because the rate was like $55 a nite....... ugh ugh ugh

I may be blowing my top later. stay tuned.

Well, as luck would have it.......

I got an email with a confirmation showing a full hookup site. I then called back to see if it was true, and the guys name was like Chandler, and he said, oh you've had this all along, don't know why the woman told you that.......... ugh ugh ugh....

Well, as luck would have it.......

I got an email with a confirmation showing a full hookup site. I then called back to see if it was true, and the guys name was like Chandler, and he said, oh you've had this all along, don't know why the woman told you that.......... ugh ugh ugh....

Luckily she never cancelled it. That would have been a double whammy, having the site, then told you don't have it, then cancelling it, then finding out you had it all along. Maybe even a triple whammy at that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter